The Serpent problem

[scene: Hyperion]

To find Kiana, Theresa and her Valkyries visited Arc City in Shenzhou. An intel dealer named the Gray Serpent agreed to provide information about the Herrscher of the Void. But Schicksal sent an agent to hunt them down. A bloody hunt took place in this high tech metropolis... Schicksal seized the data in the end. Theresa's only hope lies in the Gray Serpent's still living "asset"...

Theresa walks over to Einstein as was have a look at Ningyo as they were in the Combat Operations Center, Hyperion. Which was at open sea off the Arc City coast.

Theresa: That's how it happened... we failed. We couldn't locate Kiana. We only managed to save this little girl.

Einstein: Don't blame yourself, Madam Theresa. You escaped Rita's hunt brought back the Ningyo. It's our last hope.

Theresa: Rita is just as dangerous as before. Don't be tricked by her harmless appearance. There's something eerie in her eyes when she smiles at you all sweet and innocent.

Tesla then said her thoughts about the scythe wielding maid.

Tesla: Ugh. Are we talking about that evil woman again? I swear I'll tie her up, stuff her into a cannon, and fire it!

Einstein: I know it's hard for you, but please at least try to keep your voice down, Dr. Tesla. Back to the main topic. The Ningyo's database has been formatted. She's now in sleep mode. All functions were shut down. I'll try to restore data structure and locate Kiana. The formatting erased all of the data on her quantum drive, but fortunately part of her brain structure is still human. I shall attempt memory recall and access her human brain data. We'll need to give her a new ego. Her quantum computer has powers that outstrips Schicksal or AE tech. Is this the world Serpent's work?

Theresa: World Serpent? Schicksal Archives describe it as a secret sect specialising in making Honkai weapons. They seldom operate in the open.

Tesla: Rumours say that the World serpent is implementing various cybernetic testing... They say that humanity must propel its stagnating evolution and live as one with the Honkai. This child proves that they really meant what they said. Could you think of anyone as crazy as they are besides the Schicksal Overseer?

Einstein: I guess there's one. She's not into cybernetics... yet.

Tesla: Hey! Tunguska was just an accident. I tried my best to repair the damages.

Einstein: Restoration failed. The formatting was quite extreme. I must use another approach. Madam Theresa, I'll need to use the Hyperion's processors.

Theresa: Understood. The password is TERITERI. Hey, stop staring at me like that.

Einstein:............

Einstein then used the Hyperion's processors to restore Ningyo.

System: Ningyo data driver connected. Initiating scans.

Einstein: It seems the security measures did not get formatted.

She said this as said security measures tried to stop her.

Einstein: What did the Gray Serpent hide in her brain?

It was little trouble getting past them for the doctor.

System: Logic modules scanning complete. Connecting to Emotive Modules.

Einstein faces more security measures but like before it wasn't a problem.

System: Connecting to Memory Modules.

After a bit of waiting the system spoke again.

System: Connections established with Core Areas. Activating the hippocampus. Warning. Unauthorised comm request received.