Anemo gnosis trial

[scene: grassy field]

Wendy woke up in a grassy field, she had a look around to see trees here and there. She got up to have a better look around, when she turned around she saw a snowy mountain in the distance. She had a look at her self to see she was wearing her old Herrscher outfit just with out the wings and had some shoes on.

Wendy: Where am I, last thing I remember was being with (Y/n) as we began the...

Wendy then released where she was.

Wendy: The trial, so I'm inside the Anemo gnosis, but (Y/n) said they would be a guide waiting for me.

Wendy then thought of what the trial could be then she hears music, she then followed the sound to it origin, she found her self walking towards a large tree with a statue of a person with feathered wings holding an orb in their outstretched hands. There was flowers around the area in the shape in windmills. She also saw what looks to be a boy sitting on a stone block next that was next to the tree with an a small lyre in his hand playing it.

Wendy: 'Well that where the sound is coming from.'

She the walks over to the boy, when she was close he released she was there. He stopped playing his lyre and opened his eyes to look at her.

Boy: Must you intrude on a bard's leisure time?

Wendy: Sorry if I intrude you playing her lyre. I'm...

Boy: Wendy. I know

This surprised Wendy that this boy in front of her knows her name

Wendy: Who are you?

Venti: I'm Venti the travelling bard, also the guide on your journey to overcome the trial of Anemo. Any questions?

(A/n: Don't own any images used)

Wendy: Your my guide for the trial?

Venti: That right, people have tried to unlock the full power of the gnosis in the past but no one has. I have been the guide for all of them.

Wendy: What can you tell me of the gnosis?

Venti: The Anemo gnosis is the gnosis that was used by the original Anemo archon Barbatos. After a long time the light archon Aether, who you know as (Y/n) gained all seven gnosis. He also placed the trials in the gnosis, so people who would misuse the power can't gain the full power.

Wendy: Barbatos?

Venti: Barbatos, as I said was the original Anemo Archon. He was one of the seven Archons of his time. He was the weakest of the seven. He was also know as the god of freedom.

Wendy: so where are we?

Venti: We are in the nation created by Barbatos, Mondstadt. The nation of freedom.