Battle in the sky

[scene: Inside Schicksal HQ]

After leaving Otto, Fu Hua and the unconscious Kiana, Otto has put her in a test chamber pod filled with liquid in a dark room somewhere within Schicksal to continue with his plans. He was watching over the kidnapped Valkyrie.

Otto: Keep infusing Honkai energy in the test chamber, we won't be able to wake up otherwise. Heh, long time no see. Welcome home......K-423

Meanwhile with Kiana's body a dark power pulsed causing it to awaken with pinkish hue before turn back to it purple colour with a pin colour outlined a black orb in the centre. Because of this Kiana has awakened but something was different, when she opened her eyes they wasn't the normal blue however, in their place was a bright orange colour.

Kiana?: Come back to me, my precious servants!

(A/n:Don't own any images used)

Meanwhile while in the frozen lake in Siberia, which was the battlefield remains of the Second Honkai War, a dormant Honkai Beast has awakened in response to its master and broken out of it frozen prison and let out a mighty roar. All this was shown on a giant monitor in front of Otto with the word at the top showing "WARING!! HYPER HONKAI ENERGY IMPACT!!"

Otto: Oh? Coming back to protect your Queen? Deploy the regional defence satellite! All Valkyrie units, prepare for level 1 combat.

Meanwhile a barrier appears around Schicksal

Otto: Prepare yourselves, a revolution is imminent!

Meanwhile the Helios Transport Vessel was 300 meters from Schicksal Headquarters. On board was the group of ST. Freya, which they went on to get there and waiting to use the Hyperion for later, Himeko then spoke.

Himeko: We're about to enter the HQ airspace. If we had the Hyperion, we would have got past these enemies.

Theresa: Stop complaining, Himeko. We are waiting to use the Hyperion, not to mention that we need to wait until it's completely fixed.

The group had this conversation as Helios was flying through Schicksal airspace shooting it's defences. Then as this was happening a mechanical voice appeared

Machine Voice: Unauthorised access found. Purging targets.

Theresa: They've found us out! Prepare enemy boarding action!

After shooting the defences Himeko noticed a bigger problem.

Himeko: A command ship is approaching.

Theresa: Can we evade this?

Then (Y/n) answered her question.

(Y/n): No. We're within firing range.

Then the Ship appears and started firing at Helios, as the group retaliated and fired back as well as evaded the command ship shots. After a while the command ship blew up.