Prologue part 2

[Scene: New world]

(Y/n) has made it through the portal into his new world. So the first thing he does is look around to see if anything that would indicate where he is.

(Y/n): Well this looks like a normal city, so I'm not in a normal fantasy world. This could mean I'm in a world like my old one. But let continue to look around.

(Y/n) continues to walk he noticed that there is next to no people around, making him wonder if he's in some post apocalyptic world, he looked at a window to see his reflection, he noticed that he didn't look any different, he noticed that some of his hair was white. When he got a closer look at it he noticed that the white part of his hair had a slight glow to it.

(Y/n): Wait if I remember correctly in genshin the archons have part of their hair glowing the colour of their element, I ask to be an archon but with the seven gnosis. Wait that theory about the light element in genshin. If i follow that logic does that make a some kind of light archon.

(Y/n) then decide to test something, he focuses on the anemo gnosis, he felt the wind around him pick up he looked at his reflection to see the white glow hair has turn a teal green colour, he opened his hand and a ball of wind appears. He then test the other elements of the gnosis which all ended in the same result, the glow changing colour and using that element.

(Y/n): Okay so I can switch between the seven and use their elements.

(Y/n) then noticed the glow went back to white as he stopped focusing on one specific gnosis.

(Y/n): So my default glow is white.

He continues to look around when he finds a spear, picks it up and continues on he then felt something his back, it felt like a pebble was thrown at him he turns to look down to see a arrow.

(Y/n): 'That didn't even hurt that much, oh right archons are gods after all'

He then looks up and moves his head a bit a a second arrow flies by, he then look at his would be his attacker, to see

(A/n: Don't own image)

(Y/n): a Honkai zombie, so I'm in the world of Honkai Impact, but which era, Am I in?

After he said that he caught a third arrow.

(Y/n): Okay that was my fault but now I going to put to you down.

(Y/n) use electro to increase his speed. He then appears behind the zombie and kills her by cutting off her head, he stops using electro as his hair turns back to normal. He then tries to see if he use light element but he can't.

(Y/n): Right I need to master all seven then I could use light.

He hears something, so he runs to see a white hair boy in a school uniform with a bat fight a large Honkai beast.

(Y/n): 'Kevin, so I'm in the previous era'

He then charged his spear with anemo and throws it at the beast as it was about to hit Kevin, the spear rushes at it and with the anemo energy it blew a hole through the beast. Kevin looks looks see who throw the spear and looks behind to see (Y/n) coming up.

(Y/n): You okay.

Kevin: Yeah thanks for the save, the names Kevin Kaslana

(Y/n): No problem, I'm (Y/n) (L/n).

Both look up to see the army has arrived as (Y/n) picked up his spear.