A new world

[scene: Sea of Quanta]

The group aboard the Hyperion arrived at The Deep. A base of Anti-Entropy. They attempted to enter the Sea of Quanta using a portal named the Eye of The Deep... to retrieve the lost Gem of Desire. On the eve of their attempt...Einstein went missing after a mysterious attack. The Eye of the Deep spun out of control for reasons unknown. To find the lost Gem...amidst the swirling chaos...Bronya leaped into the Sea of Quanta.

The place Bronya was in was grey in colour and cubes floating all over the place. She noticed some building like structures around, she looked down to see she was standing on an orange coloured structure. The little boy in front of Bronya spoke.

Joachim: I'm Joachim... and you're...

Bronya:... Bronya.

Joachim: I saw you falling from the huge worm hole. You're from the outside world, right? Don't worry. You're only in the Sea of Quanta for a while. You can still make it back.

Bronya: Thank you, but the Bronya is not going back. The Bronya is looking for something lost in the depths of this Sea.

Joachim: You... you're heading deeper into the Sea of Quanta? That place is dangerous. You shouldn't get too close.

Bronya: The Bronya knows the risks, but she must press forward.

Joachim:............This is a rift between reality and possibilities, a dimension of imaginary theories and actual existence. I'm standing vigil in this vast labyrinth to stop people from going deeper. Walk away. You can't simply enter the Sea of Quanta. You must pass a test.

After he finished, Honkai beasts appeared, Bronya with Project bunny dealt with the Honkai Beasts, when a beast was about to land a hit on her she blocked it with project bunny's shield arm, and fired back with it laser cannon. When some beast got close Bunny would punch them, mix with energy so form a black hole that quickly disappears. However after defeating the honkai Beast, something happened.

Bronya: The defeated Honkai beasts turned into... void shadows...

One of the void shadows attacked but Bronya attacks was less effective against them. So it took a while but she defeated the void shadow.

Bronya: Huff...huff... Did you summon those monsters?

Joachim: They're shadows of the Sea, projections of your cognition... spawns of your memory. This world can manifest your innermost desires and thoughts. I had nothing to do with them. Know this: the shadows grow stronger as you approach the Sea. Real world weapons can only do so much, but you seem to wield powers capable of defeating them.

Bronya: Are you talking about Project Bunny?

Joachim: Project Bunny? A cute name, indeed. It's power is drawn from the Sea of Quanta, and you have yet to unlock its true potential. But that will be a topic for another day.

Bronya: The Quantum shadows failed to defeat the Bronya Is she now qualified to enter the Sea?

Joachim:............Your past has tempered your will and resilience far beyond that of a child your age. But strong individuals tend to have a vulnerable hole in their heart. Your trials have just begun, Bronya...

Bronya:...!

Bronya then felt something pull at her.

Bronya: Wha...

Joachim: You will head to another world. This world will be different.

Bronya looks up at Joachim as she was pulled further down into the Sea of Quanta.