Report and Missing

[scene: Unknown location]

Raven and Jackal was kneeling before Kevin who is sitting on his throne looking down at the two.

Kevin: So can one of you two explain to me why you were not successful.

Kevin ordered them coldly

Jackal: It was my arrogance that caused me to underestimate the Herrscher abilities, like Raven have warned me, Sire.

Kevin continued to look towards her as the atmosphere started to get colder.

Kevin: You will do well to heed to these warnings in the future Jackal. Never underestimate your enemy let alone a Herrscher.

Jackal: Of course Sire, I will strive to better myself so this doesn't happen again.

Kevin: Good, now Raven.

Raven: Yes Sire?

Kevin: From the report, you had the Herrscher in your sight, even though she was unconscious, I expected the results to be the same, so why is she still Alive.

Kevin didn't need to yell as his cold tone and emotionless facial expression was enough to get his point across.

Raven: I... I was about to take the shot, however someone appeared behind me. They were there to stop me from killing the Herrscher.

Kevin: And who was it that stopped you Raven.

Raven:......It was lucifer, Sire.

This caused Kevin to sit up straight has for a moment Kevin gain a shocked look in his eyes, however this was only a moment as it disappeared.

Kevin: 'Lucifer? But how? He wasn't even close to Arc City? What is his game?' I see.

Before anything else can be said the doors opened to reveal two people as they walked in.

Gray Serpent: We have returned Sire.

Kevin: Good, So what happened?

Gray Serpent then turned to the man he was with, the man was a world Serpent member who went by the code name; Prince

(A/n: Don't own image, also ignore the text)

Prince: Of Course Sire, we have examined the two locations like you ordered.

Kevin: I see, so how did it go? Did you bring them here?

Prince: Unfortunately, we only were able to bring only 1 of the 2 things you asked us to find.

Gray Serpent: We were able to gain Fenrir, from the first location.

Prince: However the other thing wasn't at the 2nd location like you mentioned.

Gray Serpent: Given how important it is, we assume that the light Pioneer has it with him.

Kevin: '(Y/n), first Lucifer and now this' I see is that all?

Both: Yes Sire.

Kevin: Alright, all of you may leave now, I need to plan are next move.

Gray Serpent/Prince/Raven/Jackal: Of course Sire.

Then all four left the room leaving Kevin to his thoughts.

[Scene change: Hyperion]

The ST. Freya crew were on the Hyperion as Himeko has gotten used to being back onboard it for a while now. The team just got the told what happened in Arc City. Himeko was proud of Kiana, Theresa was worried about what happened to her. (Y/n) was makes sure everyone was okay. Suddenly (Y/n) phone went off.

So he walked away and checked what it was.

(Y/n): Oh no.

Theresa walked up to (Y/n)

Theresa: What is it?

(Y/n): We have a problem, something was taken from one of our security facilities.

Theresa: How bad is it?

(Y/n): I don't know, I going to go check, but I hope it's not what I think it is.

Theresa: Well I'm going with you.

(Y/n): Alright, let notify the others.

(Y/n) and Theresa then told everyone that they will be back in a bit, they need to check something. After notifying them (Y/n) used his powers and transported him and Theresa to the location.

(Y/n) then opens the door as the two made their way to storage.

Theresa: What is this place?

(Y/n): This is a facility I had made a few hundred years ago to store Previous Era artefacts and other things as well.

The two walked into the storage, (Y/n) then made his way to the other side of the room as Theresa saw some well kept weapons on displays.

Theresa: What are-

(Y/n): Those were the weapons of my friends back in the Previous Era.

Theresa looked at the weapons for another second then joined (Y/n), he opened a secret door and looked in the room.

(Y/n): Damn it!

Theresa: What is it?

Theresa looked to see an empty space for a suit of amour. The two looked at each other, then Theresa asked (Y/n) a question and he answered. Then the two looked back to the empty space.