Roost of Nagazora

[scene: Roost]

Mei: This is their home... Dr. Tesla, these simple prefab plywood shelters were built on high rise buildings to stay above the flood. I'm sure that Nagazora had nothing like this before... at least not before the Honkai.

Tesla: The shelters were built after the disaster. The refugees must had outside help. The "Sensei" must be the one...

Mei: Hmm. We have to ask about this Sensei.

Both Mei and Tesla then walks over to Sora who was near by. Before the two had a chance to say anything Sora spoke first.

Sora: Thanks for taking me home. I told everyone you saved me. The Roost welcomes you.

Mei: Sora, can you tell me more about your sensei?

Sora: Of course. Sensei owns the Roost and she saved everyone here. She's also very beautiful. She built this place three years ago. She's not here often but always returns with food and strange presents. When she's gone, we'd go into the city and scavenge for things that we can add to the emergency stockpile.

Mei: The city? Wouldn't that be dangerous?

Sora: Sensei created a "safe zone" where we can safely venture. Some didn't like to scavenge but we got used to it. Sensei didn't set any scavenging requirements. Everyone gets the same monthly supply no matter how much we collect. There's only one rule: Do your best and live well. Everyone here experienced terrible things. Sensei taught us to help each other.

Mei: Do you know when she'll be back? We want to ask her a few questions.

Sora: Uhm... Sensei should have been back yesterday, and it's making me worried as well. I tried looking for her but accidentally left the safe zone. The beast chased me and I fell off a building... Something's wrong in this city... is Sensei alright? Can I ask you about the questions you have for our Sensei?

Mei: Actually, Dr Tesla and I came here to look for a lost friend. It's a long story...

Mei wanted to tell Sora everything, but then decided to skip the details about the Herrschers.

Mei:...and that's how it was. Since you've been here all this time, have you seen my friend Kiana?

Sora: No... Sensei should be able to help, but she's not here. Maybe... you can ask the others first?

After that Mei and Tesla then split up and ask around about Kiana. Mei walks over to one of the buildings near by and asked about Kiana.

Resident: Girl with white hair?...A zombie?

Then Mei said no and thanked them, she walked over to a different house close by that overlooked the city. Mei then knocked on the door and asked about Kiana.

Resident: Girl with white hair and blue eyes... is she wearing a white bodysuit?

Mei: Ah... that must be her!

Resident: I saw her heading towards the west city.

Mei: West city... that's the opposite side of town. That must be why most children didn't see her. Thank you.

Resident: Wait... I heard... you can fight the Honkai beasts? Can you help me find something? It's a ruby pendant with a silver chain. Shortly after I saw the girl, a giant purple Honkai Beast attacked me and I lost the pendant in panic. I remembered it was at the east city square... the area is filled with beasts. I can't even get close...

Mei: 'The pendant must be imported to her. The square isn't too far, I'll go take a look.' I'll bring it back to you.

Resident:...Thank you.