Update on Kiana

[scene: AE HQ]

The Helios has arrived at Anti-Entropy, with Mei, Wendy and Tesla. The three made their way inside the headquarters. Tesla got to work as Mei and Wendy talked amongst themselves.

Wendy: Worried about Kiana?

Mei:...Yeah, we don't know where she is.... What if the Herrscher of Void takes over her again.

Wendy: Mei calm down, remember (Y/n) has people looking for her, it will be a matter of time. Also don't forget (Y/n) also found the spear of destiny serum. So the Herrscher has been suppressed.

Mei: Thanks Wendy... I think I needed that with Everything going on. Also Wendy I want to ask you something.

Wendy: What is it Mei?

Mei: Considering your the now the Anemo archon, and you were the Herrscher of Wind. Is there any difference between the two.

Wendy: Well, being the Anemo archon, I can do almost everything I could do as the Herrscher of Wind. Both are technically wind god/goddess. However being an archon I don't have the will of Honkai influence me. So really it's almost the complete same, just without the negative effects of being a Herrscher.

Mei: Thank you, for answering my question on this subject Wendy.

Wendy: No problem Mei.

Tesla*over comms* Mei, Wendy come to the main control room, now!

Both Valkyries then went made their way to the control room. After 5 minutes of walking through out the base, the two arrived at the control room where Tesla was waiting for them.

Tesla: About time, you two arrived.

Mei: What is is, Dr. Tesla?

Tesla: Well the workers told me to bring you two here.

AE Employee: Alright, you three are here. We are get a call from an outside source

Tesla: Well answer it, let's see who it is.

AE Employee: At once.

The employee then accepts the call over the comms.

???: About time you answered

The Doctor and the Valkyries was shocked at who was calling them.

Tesla/Mei/Wendy: Durandal!?

Bianka: How many time do I have to tell you. You can call me Bianka, it is my name.

Mei: Bianka, if you contacting us then...

Bianka: Yes Mei, I have located Kiana's general location.

Tesla: Well, that is good news. Anything else?

Bianka: No signs of the Herrscher as of late, I will continue to monitor if anything happens.

Tesla: Okay, so where is Kiana.

Bianka: Kiana will be arriving to Arc City.

Tesla: Okay, Thank you for the information.

Tesla then turns off the comms

Tesla: Well we now know Where Kiana is going to be.

[scene change: with Bianka]

The comms just turn off. Bianka then using the light element she turned invisible.

Bianka: 'Get Stronger Kiana, you will need your powers for what is to come.'

Bianka then left off of the roof top and continued to follow Kiana to make sure nothing bad happens to her.