After exams

[scene: ST.Freya history classroom]

Everyone was in there seats, with Kiana away from Mei and Bronya. It has been a week after the exams. Kiana, Mei and Bronya has passed the physical exam and become b rank Valkyrie's, which means they are allowed to go on more dangerous missions. Now they are in history class waiting for their teacher to give them the results for the history and Vision exams. Everyone had done the exam once but Kiana was asked to redo the History exam.

The door opened as (Y/n) walks in and sits at his desk and put a bunch of folders on his desk.

(Y/n): Alright, Let me start by say congratulations to everyone for passing the exams.

This put the class in a good mood.

(Y/n): For today's class, you all will have a free lesson so you can sit with your friends or wherever you like. When I call your name for attendance, come up and grab you folder, after that I will put on a movie a brought with me as a reward for all of you.

The class cheered, after that (Y/n) then started to do attendance, as everyone grabbed they folder and sat next to they friends, after that be put on the movie for everyone. Kiana, Mei & Bronya all sat next to each other and looked over the results of their exams.

Mei: I got a 87% in history and a 92% in vision class.

Bronya: I have 95% in both subjects. What about you Kiana idiotka

Kiana: Stop calling me that Bratnya.

Kiana then opens her folder nervously. She was nervous about what she got as she had to redo the history exam. When she opened to see her percentages for her exams, her jaw dropped in shock. This caused both her friends to look to see the results. Mei covered her mouth whereas Bronya looked like she was about to drop dead.

On Kiana paper, she got a 82% on her vision exam but what shocked them was her history exam results.

Kiana: A hundred percent?

Mei: oh my.

Bronya: 'Bronya.EXE has crushed rebooting...'

(Y/n) then walks over and asked

(Y/n): Everything alright?

Kiana: Uncle (Y/n) did you mark my exam wrong?

(Y/n): No I asked you to redo the exam because you got full marks, so I was checking if those were indeed you answer, which turned out to be true. So congratulations on getting full marks in history Kiana. Also Himeko is still processing the information of you getting full marks

He then walks away, Kiana then remembers the question were on about things she learned from that dream she had awhile ago with the Yaksha, Aether and the others. Mei then hugged Kiana and congratulated her as Bronya was trying to process that Kiana has somehow got higher marks then her in history.