Discussion

[scene: ST Freya Theresa's office]

Theresa and (Y/n) was in Theresa's office, talking about the mission

(Y/n): Well the mission was a success, we got Mei, Bronya & Wendy but Bronya is in a coma.

Theresa: Yes she is from what the doctors told me nothings worked.

(Y/n): So do you think we will have to use that in the central church

Theresa: Maybe, the most advanced bio-tech Schicksal ever developed is kept beneath the church. But I don't have access to it.

(Y/n): Good thing I do with being SSS+, but I feel there's more you want to talk about then the mission.

Theresa: Yes I do & you already know who.

(Y/n): Wendy

Theresa: Yes, you used the Anemo gnosis.

(Y/n): Yes I did, it a lot safer for Wendy and it can be removed safely as well if need be.

Theresa: But wouldn't you need the gnosis?

(Y/n): Not anymore, over the many years I have been alive, I mastered each element giving me access to the light elements. So I used my knowledge of the gnosis to make this.

(Y/n) then showed Theresa a gnosis, this gnosis was in the shape of a king chess piece like other gnosis are based around the other pieces. But the glowing colour for this gnosis was a light yellow like (Y/n)'s vision.

Theresa: Is that?

(Y/n): The light gnosis, with the knowledge of the elements and of the gnosis themselves I was able to make this. So if the situation that i give someone a gnosis, I have my own.

Theresa: So that means Wendy is now the Anemo Archon.

(Y/n): if she wishes to be. If she doesn't I will remove the gnosis but if she does I will let her keep it.

Theresa: Considering that gnosis aren't connected by Honkai, the will of Honkai can't control her again.

(Y/n): Correct, I let Wendy have so time to think about it as I told her about it, now I would suggest we make are way to the church.

Theresa: Indeed, we need to make a new bio-chip for Bronya. Now before we go just to make sure, Wendy is safe from any manipulation or control?

(Y/n): Yes, the Honkai can't corrupt the gnosis so it can't control Wendy, so you don't need to worry about anything like that.

Theresa: I know, I trust you, it just I have to make sure.

(Y/n): I understand and thank you for trusting me,

Theresa: Hey you trusted me with your secrets, even the one that you aren't original from our world, you died in your world and was reincarnated in ours.

(Y/n): It never stops sounding strange when people say it.

Both let out a laugh as both got up and made they way towards the central church where the most advanced bio-tech Schicksal has to make Bronya a new bio-chip for her.