Honkai problems

[scene: The Deep]

Rozaliya: Lili? Lili!!!

Gray Serpent: Do you regret this, Rozaliya? You delivered her into my hands.

Rozaliya: Give Lili back to me!!!

Gray Serpent: Good. Get angry and let it take over. Give in to the beast within you. You will taste even better than Liliya.

Theresa and Rozaliya then charges towards Gray Serpent, both attack the beast, Theresa using her cross as Rozaliya used her sword.

Rozaliya: You despicable bastard!

In her blind rage, Gray Serpent launches an attack on Rozaliya, that would have hit, if Theresa hasn't invented and pushed Rozaliya out of the attacks range.

Theresa: Rozaliya, calm down.

Theresa continues to unleash her attacks on Gray Serpent, with attacks rain from the sky, with being a large target, Gray Serpent couldn't avoid it and took considerable damage to his form. With it breaking his armour, given both girls and opening to deal a lot of damage to Gray Serpent. Theresa notices how Rozaliya was acting so, she pulled her back.

Theresa: Roza, calm down now! He's trying to make you angry on purpose!

Rozaliya: But... Lili... she... Lili isn't talking to me anymore...

Rozaliya gazed at the beast with despair. It only unleashed a feral growl.

Gray Serpent: Hmm, I like this sound. Click-clack... something cracking and slowly falling into the abyss.

Theresa:...you maniac!

A vortex of chains tore through the air, forcing the energy to back off.

Gray Serpent: Your strikes are weak, Theresa. I guess you don't want to harm Blue. Of course. You're a school Principal and she's just an innocent young girl.

Theresa:...!

The Gray Serpent spoke in a cruel sadistic tone that pierced the truth of the matter. The girls dared not attack for fear of injuring Liliya within the beast. Every passing moment pushed Liliya into greater danger. Theresa suffered from the same. The activated Honkai genes whittled away at her consciousness. Desires for blood and destruction clouded her mind. Senses became heightened. Minor cuts caused extreme pain. But it also enabled her to detect something that she wouldn't normally notice.

Theresa:... hmm?

It didn't come from her arms... but the chains twined around them. The chains of Judah sent irregular vibrations to her body.

Theresa: 'What is this?'

A Titan landed right in front of Rozaliya and deployed its shield. Cocolia's weak voice could be heard over the comm links. She was gravely wounded and could hardly keep herself standing.

Cocolia: Theresa...

Theresa: Cocolia?

Cocolia: This mech won't last... take Roza to safety... I'll... try to... buy some time...

Theresa: No, wait...

Cocolia: We had our differences... but I'm begging you, please save her...

Theresa: No, Cocolia, I'm not just saving her... I'm saving both of them!

The blue Assaka smashed one of the Titans into pieces. But dark chains sprung out from the debris sand fastened themselves around the beast.