Return from the Sea

[scene: Sea of Quanta]

Seele and Kevin was standing in front of the tree in the sea of quanta. Seele after listening to Kevin now realises who he is.

Seele: You are the Serpent! You created this bubble universe!

Kevin: It's my memories... and promise I failed to fulfill. Memories of my friends, the will I've inherited... and a future that i promised to make... These visions haunt me every day. They remind me of the fact that the Honkai destroyed humanity in my era.

Seele: 'Humanity... destroyed by the Honkai?'

Suddenly the voice of Bronya yelled out.

Bronya: Step away from that man, Seele.

A roaring bike tore through the space-time fabric. The rider then manoeuvred the vehicle between the two.

Seele: Ah... Bronya!

Bronya: The Bronya is glad that Seele is alright. Mr. Welt, is this man the Serpent?

Suddenly Welt's voice from the core of reason responded to Bronya's question.

Welt: This is the first time I saw his true form. But his aura matches what I sensed in the Sea of Quanta.

Kevin: We've met again, Herrscher of Reason, and... your successor.

Welt: He is talking to me... he can sense my presence?

Kevin: I thought you were an Apostle of the Honkai, but the maze revealed to me your past. Your intentions are true. You did fight for humanity despite being a Herrscher. So I helped that girl and hoped that she would bring you to me. The Honkai is our common enemy. I do not wish to fight you.

Bronya: Speak all you want. We will not let you escape this place.

Kevin: You think you can stop me?

A dark tide gushed through the fissures and covered the man. It twisted like an amorphous monster. Energy gathered in Kevin's palm and condensed into an emerald-like gem.

Bronya: It is... the Gem of Desire...

Kevin: I've slept in the Sea for 1500 years. For 15 centuries, the Honkai ravaged my home while I drown in past memories, powerless to do anything. But the Serpent shall return. I shall fulfill my duties whether you accept it or not.

Quantum shadows appeared around them, Bronya using the powers of the Herrscher of Reason fought against them, however these ones were far more powerful than the others she has fought so it took her longer then she would have liked to get rid of them.

Bronya: The Bronya will not allow this.

Azure hover guns blasted the area, ripping Quantum Shadows to threads. Bronya rode the roiling tide of shadows and charged towards the white-haired man. But her attack was foiled.

 But her attack was foiled