Herrscher of wind

[scene: New Zealand]

Kiana, Mei and Bronya is standing in the newly formed grassy field that Wendy the Herrscher of Wind created. The girls noticed Honkai zombies appeared, so they were dealing with that. It didn't take long using a mixture of they different fighting styles and elemental abilities with they visions. Then the girls noticed the wind started to pick up as a tornado appeared in front of them, the girls noticed Wendy in the middle of it. The Herrscher then dispersed the tornado around herself to show herself to the Valkyries. The Herrscher was floating in the air and used wind to fight against the Valkyries. Bronya used project bunny to fire rockets at Wendy as Mei and Kiana was fighting up close, Mei with her sword and Kiana with her family fighting style. The three girls used their elements to fight, Kiana primarily using Pryo as its is her strongest element but also used Geo to create shields for the three. After a bit Wendy noticed how bad things was getting and retreated.

Kiana: Wendy... has flown away...

Himeko: Report this to HQ. Dispatch S-rank Valkyries to capture her.

Bronya: The Bronya does not think Wendy will hurt anyone.

Himeko: We can't afford the risks. She has Herrscher powers. Her mind and ego might have been corrupted by the Honkai.

Kiana: I trust Wendy, too. Back in Nagazora, Mei was also controlled by the Honkai, but she managed to resist it!

Mei: Kiana's right. We can restore Wendy if we help her.

(Y/n): They got point Himeko, before we arrived Mei was able to regain control of her self.

Himeko: I'll report this to HQ. The S-rank Valkyrie will be here in 30 minutes. You hear that? You have 30 minutes to do whatever that needs to be done.

Bronya: Thank you, Major Himeko!

The comms then cut of as the girls as the girls chased Wendy to help her regain control of herself, creatures of Honkai appear but they were dispatched by the Valkyries easily. After a while the comms came back up with a update

Himeko: 2 bad news, First: HQ has tagged Wendy as the 4th Herrscher. 2nd: The S-rank Valkyrie from the European HQ has been deployed to bring her in.

Kiana: S-rank Valkyrie? Hah. K would have loved to spar with them in school......but this is definitely not the time to meet them.

(Y/n): They've deployed S-rank Valkyrie Durandal. The Valkyrie I trained, She's clad in black armour and wields a massive lance.

Himeko: Word is that she's the most powerful S-rank Valkyrie we have. Which makes sense as she was trained by our strongest knight we have, (Y/n).

The comms went off as the group now know who is coming to capture Wendy then Honkai minions appeared as the girls took them at. The girls made it to a rundown town as they followed Wendy's directions as they dealt with Honkai. The Comm came back on

Himeko: Another bad news. Schicksal satellites picked up 5 aerial battleships flying across the pacific. Exact location unknown.

Mei: Aerial battleships? Could that be Anti-Entropy?

Himeko: Who else? Alright girls, give up your search if you run into Anti-Entropy. I'm not losing any of you on this chase.

Theresa: Kiana-chan! Lemme give you a hand this time! Anti-Entropy is on the move? Sounds like a great opportunity to me. Heheh.

Kiana: Give me a hand? What do you mean,Aunt Teri?

Theresa: You'll know soon enough.

The comms went off leaving a confused Kiana to what her aunt is planning. Honkai beasts and zombies appeared so the girls dealt with them. After a while of chasing the girls has caught up to Wendy and got her attention.