Arc city

[scene: Arc City]

Rita was standing on a building within Arc City in the dark night sky with a glowing monitor in front of her, as she in a new black and white battlesuit with green details.

(A/n: Don't own images)

Rita: After the awakening of the Herrscher of the void, she triggered a cataclysmic global Eruption event. The planet was devastated for 4 months. The survivors fled to whatever sanctuaries that remained. Arc City, a high-tech metropolis in Shenzhou, is one of these last refuges. 2 weeks ago, someone in this city witnessed the Herrscher of the Void. Both Schicksal and Anti-Entropy deployed their forces to look for her.

Rita left the building she was on, she was now standing outside of it. She then opened the comms

Rita: Overseer, I've arrived in Arc City. Awaiting further instructions.

Otto: A Honkai Leak was detected in Arc City 2 weeks ago. Analysis of video recordings found traces of the Herrscher of the Void. Your mission is to track her down.

Rita: Understood. But... 2 weeks passed since the recordings were made. The Herrscher may have already left. Is this intel worth chasing down for?

Otto: "Gray Serpent" uploaded the photos. He's the intel dealer of Arc City. He can monitor network data across the entire city... and mine valuable info that can be sold from it. He deliberately released the photos to tell buyers that he knows where the Herrscher is.

Rita: Understood. The latest intel also includes witness accounts of Far East Branch traitors in Arc City. Something that can lure Theresa-sama to Arc City at the risk of exposing her tracks... must be valuable data indeed.

Otto: It won't be easy finding the girl.

Rita: If the traitors have the resources to track down the Herrscher of the Void... it would mean Anti-Entropy is still providing them with support. We should follow them closely to find out more.

Otto: Improvise as you see fit. You have been given information necessary to perform your mission. Do whatever is necessary. Secure the intel before Theresa does.

Rita: Understood.

She then turned off the comms.

Rita:......Honkai has ravaged the world, but this city seems prosperous and safe... it feels as though the Eruption never occurred. These people would be be astounded to know the cause of the Honkai Eruption walks amongst them. The Far East Branch traitors are here. They're hiding, and they have Anti-Entropy support.

Rita then made her way to find Gray Serpent before Far East does, after a while she hears.

???: Intruder detected. Do not let her interfere with the deal.

Fire spreads around her as Gray Serpent's puppets got in her way. Rita cut them down with no difficulty as green lightning arced from her weapon, as she dash around the area in a green blur. After taking out the puppets  she continued on her way. More puppets appeared however this time a Mech appeared and attacked, she then dispatched them easily. After that she continued until she came across an armoured puppet, she and the puppet fought against each other. Rita even summoned a robotic hound to assist her in battle with her current battlesuit. After being assaulted by the Valkyrie and her robot dog. The puppet was destroyed. After that she found the person she was looking for.