Fight at Schicksal

[scene: Schicksal HQ]

Otto was thinking of a plan to get out of this current situation. Fu Hua was with Rita and the rest of the Immortal blades was fighting their leader Bianka. Which wasn't easy for them, they found out why Bianka was know as the strongest S-ranked Valkyrie Durandal. As she was fighting all of them at the same time without getting tired. The immortal blade members was taken heavy breaths with sweat going down their faces, like they ran a 5 miles sprint. Bianka on the other hand wasn't breaking a sweat.

I/b1: Okay... I know she... was powerful... how in the h_ll is she... this strong.

Rita: Well... she was trained by (Y/n) (L/n)... The SSS+ ranked knight. But I fought he was her teacher.

I/b2: Yeah about... that. She's is his... daughter but not only that... she's a harbinger.

Rita and Fu Hua charged towards Bianka. Rita swings her scythe only for Bianka to parry it with her lance as she side kicked Fu Hua who was about to attack from the side. Rita then spins her scythe around to try to land a attack on Bianka, who is casually avoiding her attacker attempts to land a hit on her. She retaliates with a back cartwheel kick that temporarily stunned Rita, giving her a chance to fend off Fu Hua. Said Valkyrie launched attacks with her martial arts, only for The current strongest Valkyrie to block and counter them with her own she learned.

Bianka: I expected more from a Pioneer.

After Bianka said that Fu Hua was shocked as something about that word was familiar to her. With that moment Bianka took the opportunity and knocked Fu Hua away, pushing her back to Rita.

Fu Hua: Why are you doing this Bianka, if you know that Kiana is a clone then you know about-

Bianka: Yes, I already know about "that". It's one of the reasons I can't allow to happen.

Otto who was listening to this was taken back, he then smiled and pulled a device and pushed a button.

Otto: It's not where I had in mind, but I can make do with this.

After he pushed the button, the four Honkai generators that was at the 4 different corners of Schicksal HQ was power up, generating Honkai energy. Bianka then realised what Otto did and acted fast.

Bianka: Not so fast.

She then slammed the tip of her lance into the ground and caused a massive amount forest life to grow, causing plants, grass & vines to grow over all 4 of the Honkai generators, causing massive flower to grow above them. Absorbing the Honkai energy. Everyone there and even Otto was surprised by the level of power and control that Bianka possesses.

Bianka: Otto Apocalypse, I will not allow you to reawaken the second Herrscher.

With that Bianka then tries to grab Kiana, only for Fu Hua to grab her and Otto and flew off with the two to a different part of the HQ. Leaving Bianka to face against The immortal blades who finally caught their breath, Rita was no longer stunned.