Pyro awakening

[scene: A undisclosed area]

(Y/n) was standing over the unconscious Himeko, with his eyes glowing green, as he had one arm stretched out above Himeko with a same green glow. The glow disappeared and he put his hand down. He took a seat and looked towards Himeko.

(Y/n): I know you're awake Himeko, you can stop now.

Himeko then smiled and sat up and looked towards (Y/n).

Himeko: So what else can you do.

(Y/n): That is a story for another time and an even longer story explaining it. But I think that not what you want to ask right now.

Himeko: Right as usual, how am I still-

(Y/n): Alive?

Himeko: Yeah, I cured Kiana but I felt like I was just about to pass.

(Y/n): Well I caught you from falling and brought you here to recover. Which there is good news and bad news, pick your poison.

Himeko: Well, what's the good news?

(Y/n): Well you made a full recovery, so I can inform the others about your condition as Me and Theresa and some of my harbingers knew of your condition.

Himeko: The bad news?

(Y/n): Well you lost the stigmata you had, so you no longer have your Valkyrie powers.

Himeko: I see.

Himeko the put her hand on her chest as she felt something was odd.

(Y/n): Himeko? Are you okay?

Himeko: I think so, it feels like there's something in my chest and that it's burning.

(Y/n): Okay? 'Something in her chest that feels like it burning... no.. don't tell me' give me a minute Himeko.

(Y/n) then got up and checked the machine that helped Himeko recover, he opened a hatch to where the power source he used was to see it was gone.

(Y/n):............

Himeko: What is it (Y/n)?

(Y/n):......Well I now know what that burning sensation is.

Himeko: Great, what is it?

(Y/n): It's the...... pyro gnosis.

There was a deep silence that washed over the entire room. Himeko who was processing what the god of light just told her. After a few minutes Himeko responded.

Himeko: WHAT?!

(Y/n): It is as I said the Pryo gnosis now resides in your body Himeko like me with my light gnosis or Wendy with the Anemo gnosis.

Himeko: So does that mean...

(Y/n): No, you're not an archon. Not yet at least, just like Wendy, to become the pyro archon, you got to pass the trial I put in place for the pyro gnosis, like I did for the other gnosis. So you are like Wendy before she did the Anemo trial. You can tap into the gnosis's elemental power but you can't use the full power of it.

Himeko: (Y/n) I do have a question. Besides from you and Wendy, are there any other Archons in our world?

(Y/n): Yes, besides from me and Wendy, there is one more archon in our world, she holds the position of hydro archon. Which reminds me I still need to introduce Wendy to her. But I can put that aside for now. I need to go help Theresa and the others back at the Deep.

Himeko: So do I?

(Y/n): Stay here for now, you just woke up after months, so just stay here, go for a walk or exercise, to make sure everything is ok.

Himeko: Thank you doctor.

Himeko said jokingly.

(Y/n): haha, seriously Himeko, make sure everything is alright.

After that (Y/n) disappears in a flash of light as he flew his way back to the Deep to help out Theresa and the others who are still there.