Real life history lesson part 1

[scene: grassy field]

Kiana who was just in the library at ST.Freya, she was falling asleep, then when she woke up she was in the field, then she met a boy named Alatus. Who is looking at her with a emotionless facial expression.

Alatus: You still haven't answered me, Why are you here?

Kiana: I don't know, I just woke up here.

Alatus: So your saying, you have no memory on how your here?

Kiana: 'I better play it safe' Yeah

Then Alatus closed his eye and put his hand on his chin, Kiana took this chance to get a good look at him, she noticed, a mask that looks like a demon, and she noticed a anome vision on his glove. Kiana then realised he has a spear.

Alatus: Come on

Kiana then noticed that he was leaving, so she got up and ask.

Kiana: Where are we, also where are we going?

Alatus: We are at the Yae Village, we are going to see the shrine maiden.

The two walked in silence as Kiana was thinking.

Kiana: 'Yae Village, if I remember In uncle (Y/n)'s Class when he talked about it, he said it was a village from 500 years ago. But how come I'm here?'

Without her realising where she was she was now at the shrine, she snapped out of her thoughts when she heard Alatus speak.

Alatus: Sakura come out here.

Kiana then look to see who she assumed the shrine maiden was she had long pink hair, purple eyes with slight makeup on, she wore a mainly white and red shrine outfit with a fox mask at her right side as she carried two swords on her left, but the thing that stuck out the most for Kiana was the pink fox like ears on her head, she for some reason reminded Kiana of Mei.

(A/n: Don't own any of the Image used)

Sakura: Alatus? your back early, what happened?

Alatus: I found this girl fast asleep in the field nearby. *gestures to Kiana* When she woke up, I questioned her why she was here, she seems to have no knowledge on how she got here. Also I found out she's a Kaslana.

With that Sakura then looked at Kiana, Kiana the becomes nervous as the fox girl looks her up and down then she turns back to Alatus.

Sakura: You said she a Kaslana correct?

Alatus: She said her name was name was Kiana Kaslana

???: I don't remember meeting someone with her name

The 3 then turned to see a nun with white, Kiana looks at the person, who look like a older version of her aunt Theresa