Snowy world

[scene: Gary and orange area]

Bronya: What is his book?

Joachim: Wlecom back. You have solved world 1. I think you know who I am. I'll introduce myself again. I am a shadow of Welt Yang, the 1st Herrscher. He left me here to watch over this place.

Joachim spoke with a clam voice, but Bronya sensed sorrow in his words.

Bronya: Welt dove into the Sea of Quanta one year ago but never returned. What happened afterwards?

Joachim: Press forward to reveal the answers you seek. I sense conflict within your heart. The one named Cocolia... she has caused you much pain.

Bronya:......don't worry. The Bronya is not affected. But the Bronya has a question.

Joachim: A question about Seele, the girl. Indeed. I don't know her. I can't acquire any trace of her passing. Perhaps the real her is still drifting in the sea, and occasionally a fraction of her is projected and supposed here. She has a strange power that allows her to drift through the Sea of Quanta. She seemed unable to control her powers. You might see her in other worlds. But you must enter the Sea to meet her. This book serves as the link between you and Seele. It will be your guide.

Bronya: The Bronya understands.

Bronya held the diary close to her. A gentle blue light washed over her cheeks.

Bronya: Wait for me, Seele... the Bronya will be there for you...

Bronya then travel through this place with the book guiding her. She taken out Quanta shadows as she reaches the next area she has to go to. After a while she meets Joachim again.

Bronya: It's warm here.

Joachim: You have unlocked world 1. The Labyrinth has changed. World 2 is resonating with you, Bronya. Time to answer its calling now.

Bronya: 'Seele... will you appear in this world?'

Bronya was suddenly cased in darkness. As she was brought into world 2, she kept her eyes closed.

???: Karel, my child... Take care of Michelle. If she wants your candy, just give her half. And look after Tania too. She can't walk yet.

Bronya heard a man speaking in the darkness. She tried to see but her remained shut determinedly to protect her eyes from the knifing wind. There was something more painful than the screeching winds.

???: My dear... you have gone before us, to pave the way for your friends.

Bronya regained her vision. She tried to open her eyes, but closed them quickly. She couldn't stop her tears. She saw it, even for the briefest of moments. Sunlight. Dazzling and blinding. Only the sun reflecting off the snow can be that blinding. Bronya tried to open her eyes again.

A tall priest in a black habit and long blond hair was giving a sermon for someone who died. There was crying. Several familiar figures stood around a tombstone with their heads bowed.

 Several familiar figures stood around a tombstone with their heads bowed