Training

[scene: ???]

(Y/n) was standing in the centre of a different realm. Which he is currently using for training. The realm had a clear open sky with the sun lighting realm. There was a monument with each of the elements symbols surrounding the light symbol, on top of a massive Japanese style gate. The surrounding area was vast with some open fields with some mountaintops in the distance. There was no sound except for the gentle breeze of the wind.

(Y/n) is currently wearing his archon outfit. He moved to avoid an attack from Wendy in her archon outfit. In her hands she was wielding a spear made out of her own anemo energy. The spear was a light greenish blue with wind themed detail carved into the weapon along that spear before the blade was a blue gem, which looked similar to the gem of desire. The blade was a regular spear head, only with small wing like smaller blades coming out of the base of the spear head.

Wendy then lunged towards her senior Archon with her weapon, (Y/n) moves slightly to the side knocked Wendy back. She then uses the wind to surround (Y/n) which she then condensed it to a singular point. She stopped when she realised that nothing happened. She dispelled the wind to reveal (Y/n) wasn't there. She then closed her eyes as she listened to the sound of the wind, and she turned swung her spear launching wind blade at (Y/n) who then disappeared again and kicked Wendy away.

(Y/n) looked towards the direction Wendy was sent. He then bowed to avoid another attack from the second person here. He jumped forward and rolled and turned to look towards the other person. To reveal Himeko.

Himeko is wearing an archon style outfit like (Y/n) and Wendy. However she wasn't the Pyro Archon just yet, but the outfit appeared on her like it did with Wendy back in that rescue mission at ME corp She has white as her primary colour, but she has some black and red as secondary colours here and there. Her outfit seems to look like a dress for some sort with hood. The bottom of the dress has to split to see her thighs and the top of her chest shows some of her cleavage. The dress shows off her figure. She has some gold accents and accessories to go with it. She has some white heels on. In her hands she has a great sword made out of pyro energy.

The great sword was red and black coloured with a red blade, the sword has some gold accents on it as well with fiery detail engraved on it like Wendy Spear.

Himeko then rushed at (Y/n) and swings her blade upwards to send a slash of fire at (Y/n). He then summoned a pillar to block the attack which it did, then he stepped back as the Pillar was then cut in half by Himeko's blade like a hot knife through butter. (Y/n) looks to see Himeko rushing towards him and he noticed Wendy flying towards him with her spear at high speed. So he stood still and waited, as the two was about to hit him, he moved at the speed of light to avoid them as both hit each other.

After both hit each other they fell down as (Y/n) appeared next to them.

(Y/n): Alright that enough training for now.

He then helped both of them up.

Himeko: I got a few questions (Y/n)

(Y/n): Well what are you waiting for?

Himeko: Well me and Wendy both summoned these weapons, what about you?

(Y/n): Of course I do have a sword like that, I just didn't have a reason to use it in recent years, but with Kevin out of the Sea of Quanta, I will need to use it again.

Wendy: Well can we see it?

(Y/n): Sure thing.

(Y/n) then put his hand out as he gathers energy into his hand to summon his sword.

(A/n: Don't own image)

Then he masterfully spins his sword around his hand to show it off. Both Wendy and Himeko were in awe at the sword.

Wendy: I guess that this sword has been with you for a long time now?

(Y/n): Correct, this sword has been with me since the previous era. To me it is the equivalent to the judgement of shamash for the Kaslana house. It has some history with it. One such history is that it was known as the holy sword Excalibur.

Himeko: Wait if that's your sword and it was know as Excalibur, doesn't that mean you were King Arthur!?

(Y/n): Indeed, both does that takes me back.

The world around the three then disappeared as the three was now back aboard the Hyperion with Theresa. The three were now back in their casual clothes.

Himeko: I still have two more questions (Y/n)

Theresa walks up and joins the group.

Himeko: You mentioned the Hydro Archon before, what are they like?

(Y/n): Well, the Hydro Archon meanly keeps to herself and I have asked her to guard an important artifact. Other than that she is enigmatic and mysterious. I'm sure you will meet her. But besides that what is your other question Himeko?

Himeko: Well I heard from Theresa that you have a demon name. What's that about?

(Y/n) then turn towards Theresa who just smiled

(Y/n): *sighs* Well that is currently. It was something that just stuck with me from the Previous Era. Also it is previous Archons that has demon names. So when someone I was really close with heard about that, she decided to give me a "demon name"

Wendy: So Archons also have demon names?

(Y/n): Yeah, you two can take a demon name if you want. Well Wendy can as Himeko isn't an archon yet.

Himeko: Well what's your demon name?

Theresa then laughs a bit as (Y/n) just sighed.

(Y/n): Lucifer. That is my demon name.