Final lesson

[scene: Schicksal Containment Bay]

Sounds of can be heard in the containment bay. The sounds echoed in Himeko's ears. It sounded like rain splattering on an umbrella... or the fluttering of a dove's wings. When Himeko opened her eyes, the first thing she saw was the metal-plated ceiling.

Himeko:... where is this place?

Himeko swooned as she struggled to get up.

Himeko:... is this a prison? Of course, after I left when (Y/n) and Durnadal took on Rita and Fu Hua, I radioed in to Theresa, then I collapsed from exhaustion after fighting Fu Hua and getting away carrying Tesla,What happens next?

She nearly fell flat on the ground when trying to get out of bed. Patter... patter... A strange sound continued to echo within her mind.

Himeko: Gosh, this noise in my head... My body feels so clumsy and heavy... how long have I slept?... I must get out of here... Theresa and the others... They need my help...

She staggered for the door but the noise in her head kept getting louder and louder. Exhaustion soon overwhelmed her. She collapsed and fell on the floor, only a few feet from the door. Himeko struggled to sit up, panting laboriously as she leaned against the metal doors.

Himeko: Huff... huff... hmm?

She suddenly noticed a test tube in her hands.

Himeko: This... blood serum... where did it come from? Is it you, Fu Hua?

Himeko looks back as Fu Hua was there looking different with a warm glowing aura around her.

(A/n: Don't own any images used)

Fu Hua:......

Himeko:... You changed a lot.

Fu Hua:......

Himeko: So what can this prisoner do for you?

Fu Hua:...that tube contains a Honkai-neutralising serum that will delay the Honkai corruption in your body....find a safe place to use it. You will lose your Valkyrie powers after the serum neutralises the Honkai within you.

Himeko:......a gift? Thanks anyway...

Fu Hua: The Herrscher has awoken.

Himeko:...!

Fu Hua. Leave this place then head north. You will see a guard tower. The place is safe. You can hide there. There will be guards along the way, but nothing strong enough to stop you.

Himeko: (bit annoyed) I don't need to know that. Where are Theresa and the others?

Fu Hua:..... If you want to save your friends... then go around the tower. I will be waiting at the labs on the other side.