Mirage in the Desert

[scene: secret facility]

(A/n: Don't own images also all Durandal/Bianka is Joyeuse/Eula

Jackal: We've cleaned the Gray Serpent's black market and Heliopolis life Sciences. Raven has retreated safely as well. Project STIGMA at Arc City almost succeeded. Losing the Herrscher dealt yet another blow. Of course, you can't simply sit idly by and ignore this huge mess......Joyeuse, you've finally shown yourself...

Jackal: Sire, Joyeuse has taken the Herrscher of the Void. Our intel indicates she's heading back to a Honkai-devastated city in North Africa. We detected multiple Honkai energy spikes from this location during the last 2 years, and we know what they are. This dead city is undoubtedly the testing grounds for the 2nd Divine Key.

Kevin: Deploy the forces. We have a lot of work to do.

Jackal: Also, 15min 36s ago, Kiana Kaslana made contact with the EOS reactor and willingly activated her Herrscher form. Though energy readings were far lower than that of Sirin, we can assume that her metamorphosis had begun. Perhaps we should include her...

Kevin: I have other plans for her.

Jackal: Understood.

[scene change: where Kiana is]

Kiana: What's... happening... to me? Why do I... feel... so heavy.

She could not see, hear, or smell anything. Her reached around and felt nothing. It felt as though she was swallowed by the darkness and her body just kept sinking. Kiana tried to break free, but the harder she struggled, the deeper she sank. She wanted to scream for help but no voice made its way out of her lungs. She finally saw a beam erupting from the depths of this abyss. Kiana tried to move herself closer to this beam. The beam grew brighter. Kiana could feel her sense returning. And then she heard a soft voice calling her name.

Kiana... Kiana...

It was gentle and familiar. Kiana recognised it to be Mei's. She was almost out of strength when she made it to the portal from which the light poured through. She instantly left the darkness behind her and dove into the world on the other side. Before she could celebrate her escape, the scene she saw shocked her.

 Before she could celebrate her escape, the scene she saw shocked her