Woke up to work

[scene: St.Freya dormitory]

(Y/n) woke up in his bed and looked around his room. His king size bed was next to his window that shows the ground of the school St.Freya, also in the room was a wardrobe on top of multiple drawers, that held his clothes, his bedside desk has three drawers holding different things for his day to day life. A door that leads to a balcony outside. Another door that leads out of his room and final a large television with a bunch a different gaming platform around it for him to play games, when not working.

(Y/n): That memory, it's been over 50,000 years since I was brought to this world. I better gets ready for the day.

(Y/n) got into his casual outfit as he walked out his room. He head to kitchen to make himself some breakfast. As he got everything out and was about to make breakfast, he hears a knock on the door.

(Y/n): Come in.

The door opens and two people walks in. A tall red haired woman and a short white haired girl walked in both in casual clothes, the tall woman was Murata Himeko a teacher at the school like him and the short white hair girl is actually the principal of the school Theresa Apocalypse.

 A tall red haired woman and a short white haired girl walked in both in casual clothes, the tall woman was Murata Himeko a teacher at the school like him and the short white hair girl is actually the principal of the school Theresa Apocalypse

(A/n: I don't own these images)

Theresa: Morning (Y/n)

Himeko: Morning (Y/n)

(Y/n): Morning you two.

Himeko: Did we miss breakfast?

(Y/n): I was just about to make it, tea or coffee?

Theresa: Tea please.

Himeko: I'll have a coffee.

(Y/n) started making breakfast for the three of them and the tea and coffee. Theresa is sat down as well as Himeko and the three started talking.

Theresa: getting ready for the new school year, you two?

Himeko: I'm sure am, I just got the last bit of equipment I need, what about you (Y/n)?

(Y/n): I already have everything I need for the students.

(Y/n) was teaching the soon to be Valkyries about history and for those with a vision, he will be teaching them about vision's and how to further their control and abilities with them. Whereas Himeko was the Honkai and the combat instructor. She makes the Valkyrie are ready and know what they doing. After a bit of waiting the breakfast was ready as well as the tea and coffee, (Y/n) has given both Himeko and Theresa they breakfast. The three sat and talked as they enjoyed the food, after eating, Himeko helped with the washing up, as (Y/n) dried up and put away.

The three was about to leave when the alarm went off, Theresa looked at her phone to see that a Herrscher has just appeared.

Theresa: It's a Herrscher.

Himeko: Well (Y/n), time to work for a living.

All three ran out to get ready, as they changed to get ready to face the 3rd Herrscher at appeared at school.