Blast to the past

[scene: ST.Freya]

Months has passed since the start of the school year, the girls was attending all their classes and enjoying their time together at ST.Freya, recently the girls got back with the large battle ship, (Y/n) came out of the building to see the girls coming back on to campus with a unconscious Bronya who is being taken to the infirmary.

(Y/n): 'The plot has begun.'

After that, he went to see Theresa before he has to teach his history class.

Theresa: So it begins.

(Y/n): Yep, 4 keys, Lightning of Conquest, Fire of Affliction, Storm of Desire & Death of Tranquility. The four cores Sirin had.

Theresa: Keep an eye on my niece Aether.

(Y/n): I already made a promise to look out for the Kaslana family, that includes you Theresa so don't worry about it. Also your my friend you don't need to use my archon name you know.

Theresa: I know that.

(Y/n): Now I have to teach my class.

With that (Y/n) walks out the door to get to class, Theresa smiles

Theresa: 'I'm one of the few people that knows about some of your secrets, (Y/n) you said they will be a time for you to tell us everything.'

Meanwhile (Y/n) made it his class, he was waiting for the last few to come in, when Mei and Kiana came in he told them to make notes for Bronya. With that said he began teaching. Mei was taken notes for Bronya, (Y/n) noticed Kiana wasn't paying attention so he said.

(Y/n): I hope everyone is paying attention as this will be on the test.

When Kiana hears that she looks back at him taken notes. A hour has passed the bell went off.

(Y/n): Alright Class that marks the end of Class, next week are your exams, so I hope you all are caught up with everything I taught, now run along before the exams come about.

Everyone walked out of class Kiana went to the library to try to get some last minute studies in as Mei went to the infirmary to check on Bronya and to give her the notes, Mei wrote for her. Meanwhile with Kiana she was studying, when she found an article about a group.

Kiana: The harbingers? The harbingers are a group of warriors that lord Aether made up. Ugh this won't be on the test so it can't help me.

Time pass as students start to leave, Kiana was getting tried and she fell a sleep, then she remembered she can't sleep in the library so she walks up to her shock she was outside, she looked a round to see she was sleeping in a grassy field.

???: Who are you & why are you here?

She turns to see a dark green haired boy with a spear and a one mask in his hand, looking at her.

Kiana: Sorry, I just woke up here I don't know where I'm, also I'm Kiana kaslana.

???: Kaslana? You wouldn't be related to Kallen Kaslana are you?

Kiana: I don't know who she is also, I sorry who are you?

(A/n: Don't own image)

Alatus: I'm the Anemo Yaksha Alatus.