Incounter at the Ocean

[scene: Pacific Ocean]

A fleet of Schicksal battleships were flying across the Pacific Ocean. The two main reasons are to deal with the massive collection of Honkai Beast that suddenly surrounded a part of that Ocean. The second and more important reason, is that caught the Hyperion signal there, so Schicksal sent a fleet to take core of both problems. On the main battleship Rita was standing next to the ship's captain as the crew was working.

Rita: I take it we are close, captain?

Captain: Yes, lady Rita we are getting close to the destination. We will take out the Honkai Beasts and the traitors as well.

Rita: Well that's good.

Then one of the crew members came up.

Captain: status report.

Crewmen: We are almost there captain.

Captain: Good.

Crewmen: However some of the Crew are worried about something.

Rita: And that will be?

Crewmen: That the sun is suddenly bigger.

Both the Captain and Rita looked at what the crewmen was talking about, both noticed that the sun does look bigger then usual. Then the AI of the Ship show the bigger sun on the monitor and got the captain's attention.

AI: Captain.

Captain: Yes?

AI: That not the sun.

Both the Captain and the S-rank Valkyrie looked at the monitor to see a man floating in the middle of the large ball of light. After focusing the on the man, it was revealed to all the people of the fleet who was in there way, leaving them all shocked that Aether was before them all.

Rita: What is lord Aether.

Then throughout all the speakers on every battleship in the fleet, Aether voice came out.

Aether: Warriors of Schicksal, you are not aloud here turn back immediately!

That caught everyone attention. There weren't aloud here? From the scans they saw ruins from the previous Era. All the ruins, Schicksal has been to, Aether hasn't stopped them. But now he is.

Rita: 'Why would Aether stop us? He hasn't done this with any other ruins...'

Captain: We can't we have been given orders to-

Aether: I know why you are here. However I can not let you all proceed. This isn't a matter of concern for Schicksal, so leave! This has nothing to do with you.

Rita: 'Nothing to do us? This there something there?'

Then as Rita thought about what Aether said. The captain told the Fleet to move on. So as one ship continued, it was immediately blown up. Everyone looked to see the destroyed ship, they look up to see Aether look down at them with the light behind him getting brighter.

Aether: This is my last worrying, Return to Schicksal, Now!!!

The light begins to take the form of massive Spears the size of mountains all aimed to destroy the Fleet. The crew turned to the captain on what to do next, the captain didn't know what to do, Rita got their attention.

Rita: Return to base.

Captain: Lady Rita?

Rita: Return to base Captain, I don't think he will Lord Aether will ask again.

Captain:......All battleships return to base.

After the order was given all the battleships went back to Schicksal as Aether was watching them leave.

Aether: 'Bronya should have fell into the Sea of Quanta by now. Good luck Bronya, you will need it as the future Herrscher of Reason.