Into the Sea

[scene: some else from The Deep]

The twins lead Bronya to a area that was separated the Deep. It look like an underwater wonderland.

Bronya: What is this place?

Liliya: We found this island accidentally. It probably peeled off from The Deep. It's beautiful here, like a fairytale wonderland...

Rozaliya: We've been running away from Schicksal for 4 months and saw only ruins and desolate wastes... I thought we were dreaming when we first saw this place. Never knew such a nice place existed before... it felt like Heaven.

Bronya:......?

Bronya noticed Honkai beasts and quickly destroyed them the twins noticed what Bronya was doing and helped her out. After all the beasts was killed Rozaliya got Bronya's attention.

Rozaliya: All roam Honkai Beasts have been destroyed. Follow me.

Rozaliya led the three of them through out the island with Bronya floating behind the twins following them. Then they got to an open area, the twins showed Bronya what they wanted to show her.

Bronya: What is this?

There was a pile of neatly stacked stones in the coral. Bronya knew what it was.

(A/n: Don't own any images used)

Bronya: The girls... did they all make it here?

Liliya:......

Liliya didn't answer. Instead, she knelt down beside a tombstone.

Liliya: Isabella, Bronya's here with us. We're here to see you.

Rozaliya: Sorry, Bronya. We should have told you about this. You were away the whole time. Now you're finally back, and I want you to say hello to them.

Bronya:...... Understood. Don't feel sorry, Roza.

Bronya checked another tombstone, Shells decorated the pile of stones... they couldn't get flowers here. Bronya then went over to a third tombstone. Which was a near stack of stones of various sizes. After look at all three she went back to the twins.

Bronya: Explain. How did this happen?

Rozaliya: The Honkai Eruption destroyed much of the world... many didn't make it. We were always running away from Schicksal... we tried to bring them along with us.

Liliya: Matushka helped us build these stone tombs. We told her about this pretty island, and she likes it here too. Matushka felt this was a happier place compared to the Siberian tundra. They never got to see such a nice place before, but now they can sleep tight here forever.

Rozaliya: I really hope they like this place.

Bronya:......

The children knelt before the burial mounds decorated with colourful shells. The 2nd Honkai destroyed their homes and childhood. The 3rd Honkai took away their friends. The melodies of the sea echoed in the background as Bronya looked at the tombstone in silence. Memories welled up within her mind. The snow on the roof, the old broom, the bland borscht... and the blue-haired girl who stayed by her side. Many things happened. Too many things, in fact. Bronya suddenly realised that the familiar orphanage was no more. It may have ended when Seele left... or when Cocolia betrayed her... Those fond memories were only ephemeral, drowned out by an emotionless void. She thought time could heal those wounds. But this sight was like a nameless pain that seized her by her throat. She remembered the burning brain chip and the Gray Serpent's taunting... These memories were like cold, iron chains, dragging her into a bottomless abyss. She could hear that person's voice echoing at the very bottom of that pit...