Physical exam

[scene: ST.Freya dormitory]

Kiana woke up from a nightmare, she has been having. A unknown figure has appeared in her dreams and she would chase this figure for answers about how it knows her. The figure would at time take the forms of the people close to her and say hurtful things to her. She got up and went downstairs to see Mei making breakfast, Kiana sat down.

Kiana: Morning Mei-Senpai.

Mei: Morning Kiana-chan, how are you?

Kiana: I just woke up from a bad dream.

Mei: Oh what happened?

Kiana: Well...

Kiana then went on to explain what happened in her dream about the figure and what happens.

Mei: Well don't worry Kiana-chan, I will be here for you.

Kiana: Thank you Mei-Senpai.

After that everyone woke up, and had breakfast, with Fu hua, the class monitor, went over some questions with Kiana after Himeko put Fu hua as Kiana's tutor. After eating breakfast, everyone got ready to take the physical exam.

[scene change: ST Freya courtyard]

Theresa and (Y/n) was standing in the courtyard as they see a ship flying in, the two stands in silence as they see a woman with light Gary hair and dark pink Eyes, this was Rita Rossweisse, a S-Rank Valkyrie of Schicksal who also serves as a maid.

Rita: Hello Lady Theresa, Master (Y/n)

(Y/n): Hello again Rita

Theresa: Hello Rita, May I ask why you are here today.

Rita: Of course, Lord Otto has asked me to come and oversee the Physical exam today, as he is busy today.

Theresa: I see, alright follow use.

The three then started walking with Theresa in front of the group with (Y/n) and Rita behind her.

(Y/n): hey Rita how is Durandal, is she keeping up with her training?

Rita: Yes, Master Durandal is indeed keeping up with her training.

(Y/n): Well that's good.

Rita: If you don't mind me asking, what is your relation to Master Durandal?

(Y/n): Well, I was her teacher and I did help in training her before she became a S-Ranked Valkyrie.

Rite: I see so you have a student and Teacher relationship, Thank you for answering my question Master (Y/n).

(Y/n): No problem Rita.

Theresa: Alright, we are here.

The three arrived to the area where the exam is taking place. So the three sat down and watched the exam.

Theresa: (Y/n) have you finished marking the papers from the history exam?

(Y/n): I have and one test paper throw me through a loop.

Theresa: How so?

(Y/n) then whispers to Theresa, when he said what he said she forgot how to breathe for a moment and started to cough.

Rita: You okay Lady Theresa?

Theresa: I fine, just what he said caught me of guard.

The three continued to watch the exam, then Rita noticed the target of her really mission. Kiana Kaslana, when she was brought up as the topic, Theresa was trying to either cover up or change the subject. Rita then went into platform and tested Kiana's abilities with a friendly challenge to see who can kill the most Honkai. After the challenge, Rita seems satisfied with the results and went back to join Theresa and (Y/n), then something went wrong a powerful Honkai appeared as Kiana, Mei and Bronya worked together and defeated it. The group joined up and walked away as Kiana, Fell unconscious, after a while she woke up with Mei, Fu hua, Theresa, (Y/n) and Rita looking at her, Mei helped Kiana up and promised to make her something to eat, as Rita though to her self

Rita: ' My mission here is complete I will be reporting back to HQ, Observation log: 105 -K423 Subject made significant advancement in terms of physical and combat capabilities. However, further observation is required to confirm the success of persona replication. The Overseer's plan can now move on to a more... Practical phase. Everything... is under his control.'

Unknown to Rita, (Y/n) knows what Rita is thinking so he sent a message to someone and joined the others.