11

"What the hell are you three doing?!"

Mae, Beth and Liam turned around to see Ryan, Rip and Jake staring at them from the doorway. 

"What the fu-," Liam lost his footing and fell off of the bar the three were dancing on. Jake walked over to help the younger man up and led him outside to puke up the tequila shots. 

"What's it to you?" Beth glared at Rip as she continued to sway her hips to the music. 

"Beth, get your ass down from that bar right now," Rip walked up to her but she danced out of his reach. 

"Come and get me then, Cowboy." 

Ryan ignored the two and kept his eyes on the youngest Dutton with her arms in the air and her head thrown back as she let herself go to Def Leppard's Pour Some Sugar On Me. He walked up to her and she smiled as she grinned down at him. 

"Howdy Cowboy." 

"What'cha doin' up there?" 

"Liam wanted to play Coyote Ugly. How am I doing?" 

"It looks like you're winning Darlin'." 

"Really?" Mae turned to see Rip walk out of the bar with Beth over his shoulder and Jake situating Liam in the Yellowstone truck. Mae cheered and turned back to Ryan, she jumped down from the bar and he caught her just in time. 

"Oof! Maybe a warning next time, darlin'." 

Mae giggled as she wrapped her arms around his neck. She smiled as she looked into his eyes, they were so blue. She was so lucky to have him in her life. He's really cute and nice and pretty.

"What are you thinking about?" 

Mae smiled as she reached up and pressed her lips against his. Ryan couldn't help but kiss back, even with the strong tequila taste on her lips, he still felt his heart race and a blush spread across his cheeks. They pulled away from each other and Mae reached up to rest her forehead against his, her eyes were starting to feel heavy. 

"Let's get you home, Darlin'." 

Ryan got her comfortable in her Jeep before walking back into the bar. He saw Rip thanking the bartender for calling him and trying to pay. He heard the bartender tell Rip that Mae already took care of the tab and gave him a tip. Ryan shook his head, even shitfaced drunk, Mae Dutton still took responsibility for everyone. Ryan picked up the girls boots, purses and Liam's belt and walked out with Rip. 

Rip drove Beth home in her SUV, Jake drove Liam in the truck and Ryan drove Mae in her Jeep. Mae fell asleep before they even hit the road and rested her head against his shoulder. Ryan smiled as he lifted his arm and hugged her to him. He couldn't wait until this becomes the norm for them. 

When they all arrived back at the ranch John Dutton let the three wranglers in. 

"Fuck sake." 

"Sir," Rip nodded as he moved towards the steps, carrying Beth up to her room. Ryan followed to do the same and Jake went to the guest bedroom. 

Ryan walked down the stairs and saw that Jake and Rip had already left the house. He walked into the kitchen to see the package he left there and John standing by it. 

"I hope you don't mind but I added some stuff." 

Ryan walked over and laughed as he saw the Gatorade and Advil next  to the gifts he had gotten her. 

"I'll put it on her bedside table before I go to bed, don't fuck this up boy." 

Ryan thanked John before leaving for the bunkhouse.