59

I could finally find some time to write this chapter! I'm sorry for leaving you guys for so long. I hope you all enjoy this chapter. The first part is PG 18 smut (as a little gift for waiting so long). If you are not 18 and you are reading it, it's your own choice, I can't stop you. If you don't want to read that, you can skip until you see the xxx. 

Mae woke up before the sun even began to shine on the day after their wedding when Ryan, Rip, and the rest had to leave for Texas. She didn't wake up on her own accord though, she woke up because she felt Ryan leaving kisses down her thighs. 

"Morning, Darlin'," Ryan grinned as she lifted the duvet to see him. 

"Morning," she smiled before sitting up and reaching down to place a kiss on his lips. 

"As much as I love kissing you, I'm going to need you to lay back down. I was enjoying myself down here," Ryan grinned, his hair still messy and a grin on his face as he lifted his hand to gently make her lay down again. 

"You didn't have your fill last night?" Mae asked. 

"The day I have my fill of you, I will be buried six feet under," Ryan replied, "Now, my Darlin', would you please let me get back to showing you exactly how much I love you." 

"If you insist," Mae grinned. 

"I do," he replied before going back to kissing up her thighs. 

Mae couldn't help but feel the heat building in her stomach as she felt his stubble trace along her thighs, getting closer and closer to where she needed him the most. 

"Ryan," she called out in a moan. 

"Patience, Darlin'. We still have time," he smirked before going back to teasing her. Mae gasped as she felt him start to kiss her through her panties. All she wanted was for him to rip away the fabric and to feel him against her. 

"Ryan, please just - I need you to," she couldn't finish her sentence because he tore the lacy fabric and continued his previous actions, softly at first but then building up speed slowly but surely. Mae couldn't stop the moans that escaped her as she felt the pressure build-up, she was so close. 

"Ryan! Ryan, I-I'm nn-ot go-ing to la-ast m-much-ch longe-er," Mae struggled to complete her sentence as she felt herself about to let go but right before she could, Ryan pulled away. 

"Not yet, Darlin'," he smiled as he sat up so that he was leaning over her and giving her a chance to calm herself down.  

"Why the fuck would you stop?" Mae asked as she glared at him. 

"Because when I eventually let you finish, it's going to feel amazing for you," he assured her as he bent down and placed kisses along her neck, "Trust me." 

Mae was about to protest but he reached down and started playing with her clit, Mae moaned and bucked her hips up into his hand. 

"Darlin', this year will only give me a chance to let my imagination run wild. When I get back, I'm not going to let you leave this bed for two weeks at least. We will be making up for the entire year and more, you won't be able to walk straight for a week after that," Ryan grinned as he watched her throw her head back and buck against his hand, wanting more than he was giving her at the moment. She moaned his name again as she felt him push a finger inside of her but he kept his speed slow and steady, he wanted her orgasm to build slowly. He wanted her completely distracted with need so that she didn't think about this year too much. 

"Ryan, please! More, I need more," she begged as she continued to writhe underneath him. 

"Not yet, Darlin'. Let it build. I want you absolutely desperate for me," Ryan loved seeing her like this.