Q&A

Favourite characters?

This is a tough question! But it's probably going to be Yoongi or Jimin. They were the most fun to write and their interactions with Hee-Ra were my favourite hehe

Favourite relationship?

For romantic relationship, Hee-Ra and Jimin and friendship wise, Taehyung, Yoongi and Hee-Ra!

The trio has my heart <3

Why wasn't Seokjin end game?

Honestly, I thought Jimin and Hee-Ra's relationship was more fun and their chemistry was a slow but thrilling progression and I didn't feel it was the same with Seokjin.

I also liked the idea of someone having a one sided love and Seokjin was unfortunately the one who had to experience it :,)

I take this opportunity to apologise to my HeeJin shippers 🥹

What was my favourite moment?

There are many to choose from! Here are some:

• The whole dance scene with Jimin and final moment with HeeKook (ch. 69)
• Jimin and Hee-Ra's truth and dare (ch. 79)
• Jimin and Hee-Ra's night at the hotel (ch. 82)

Wow, all of them somehow include Jimin 😭

Who is my BTS bias?

It's actually Hoseok, Taehyung and Namjoon!
Plot twist, am I right?

Will there be a second book?

Sadly, there won't be a second book to Family.
I like how it ended and don't have any ideas on how I could possibly ever continue it. I apologise!

(I may write some bonus chapters so keep an eye out!)

Explain the ending!

Truthfully speaking, the ending was extremely difficult for me to come up with. I struggled a lot on what would be a good way to wrap up Family since I didn't want to finish it in the basic "living happily ever after" ending format so I decided to go with an ending filled with action instead.
I hope that clears the air :)

💜 If you have anything else you'd like to ask, feel free to comment it here —>