13 | Guns

A few minutes after Taehyung and I chose our weapons and got prepped Hoseok told us to start.
We were out in the weapons training area.

Everything was scattered everywhere, as though you were in a real fight. This time each of us had to land 3 shots on the three targets we were given. The bullet from the guns weren't real bullets as it was only for training.

My three targets were Taehyung's right leg, the back of his head and his left hand.

I hid behind a huge box waiting for Taehyung to appear. Where could he be??
I decided to approach him first in hope that he would show up.

I started making my way past a demolished structure until I heard footsteps behind me. Rapidly, I slid behind a stack of tyres whilst readying myself.

Taehyung's POV

She just about escaped from my shot. But not for too long. I went up to higher ground and hid behind the pile of bricks that sat at the top of the building.

I peered to the side to see her looking around cluelessly. I chuckled quietly whilst looking through the scope of my gun. I carefully positioned my gun and then held the trigger and shot.

The loud bang sound made Hee-Ra aware that I was near her. She quickly ducked hid behind more tyres. I started to shoot more so she could look my way.
She looked up and quickly I shot, with the bullet landing on her head. Perfect, 1 down 2 to go.

15 minutes later

I had finally got another target down but Hee-Ra also got one. Still I was winning! I hid inside a small structure and waited for her to pass by.

She must've realised that I was waiting because 7 minutes had passed but she was nowhere to be seen.
Cautiously, I crouched down and slowly went past a few structures before being shot which landed on my right leg.

I turned to see Hee-Ra standing their proudly with her gun pointed at me and so I did the same.

Hee-Ra's POV

I wasn't going to lose again so I carefully pointed my gun at his hand. His gun was pointed at my right shoulder so to be able to win I would have to step to the side as soon he pulled the trigger and also shoot at the same time. I can do it!!

In a matter of seconds Taehyung pulled his trigger and as I had planned I took a large step to the side and just about got my bullet to brush past his hand.
I smirked and looked at him. He had a shocked expression and I just laughed.

'But..HOW!?' He yelled.
'Reflexes, talent, accuracy and just me being me' I scoffed.

'Well I lost.' He frowned.
'Don't be sad!!' I said whilst patting his back.

He coughed and moved away.
The both of us then headed back in and told the other two everything.
After a bit of more basic target practice, Jungkook suggested I go to sleep as I must be really tired.

As I headed to my bedroom, Jimin walked past and asked me how I was. 'Good, just finished training!'

'Training? Cool, have you eaten?' He asked me worriedly.

'No but I'm not really hungry..' I replied making sure he didn't worry about anything else.
'Oh ok well if you want to eat later you're always free to go get anything from the kitchen.' He said whilst strolling downstairs.

'I guess I should get some sleep.' I yawned whilst stretching.

1 week later

I dressed into a black leather jacket and jeans. Jimin gave me a pair of thick leather gloves and a bulletproof vest. I wore chunky black trainers and attached a holster for my shot gun and knife on my right leg.

'You ready Hee-Ra?' Jimin asked from the other side of my bedroom door.
'Yep I'm coming just one sec!!' I shouted back.

Today was the day of my first task.