87 | Wedding

10 Months Later

"You look beautiful Seohyun. Taehyung has a good eye. " I awed at my cousin, who started to twirl around in her gorgeous white wedding dress.

She grinned and leaned in for a hug.
"Thank you! How's your speech going?" She asked after we broke out of the quick hug.

"Who knew being maid of honour had such a hard job." I sighed out of frustration before turning my head at the sound of the room doors swinging open.

Seohyun instantly smiled as her fiancé strolled into the room, donning a full satin suit.
"Wow honey..." Taehyung whispered as he took Seohyun's hand and gently held them.

Instead of disrupting their little moment, I decided to excuse myself without telling them. I headed over to the main hall where everything was still being set up for the event.
I took a casual look at everything to make sure things were running smoothly since I was the maid of honour. Tonight, a masquerade was going to be held after the main wedding and I couldn't afford there to be any problems.

"Hoseok, is the guest list alright?" I asked after making my way to him.
He nodded back, briskly flipping through the pages.
"Looks good to me but you can look for yourself if you need," he replied, "I'm going to go check security again."

"Thanks." I flashed a smile. He squeezed my shoulders lightly before running off to his office.
I heaved a sigh of relief knowing that things were going great. Both Taehyung and Seohyun are dear to me, and I wanted to make this night as perfect as I could make it.

Just as I was about to turn, an arm wrapped around my waist. I let out a scoff as the hand ran up my bare back. I peered over my shoulder to see Jimin smirking.

"The open back dress suits you perfectly Princess." He whispered, tracing circles on my back. I flinched from the ticklish sensations of his fingers against my skin.
"Stop it Jimin."

"Louder Princess."

I furrowed my eyebrows at him although I didn't do my very best to hide my smile. Jimin and his playful attitude was my weak spot.
"Stop it." I repeated but slightly louder.

Jimin chuckled softly before shifting his focus to the guest list. "You ready for the speech then?" He questioned. I nodded sheepishly. Despite the numerous times I spoke as an advisor in front of the entirety of Bangtan, I could never fully suppress the nerves that kicked in.

"I guess so, it's not a long one if I have to be honest." I groaned, cracking my neck. Jimin was also going to give his best man speech so we were on the same boat.

Jimin patted my head lightly and his face relaxed into a smile. "Well you'll do great no matter what. My Princess is good at everything and never disappoints." He winked suggestively and I rolled my eyes in response.
"You're really asking for it right now." I huffed, pulling on his tie so his face came close to mine.
"You fucking bet." He muttered under his breath, which fanned across my face.

"Well tough luck babe, we both have a duty to fulfill right now." I shrugged teasingly before moving my head back. Jimin poked my stomach to get back at me and I hit his chest with little force before our little playfight was interrupted by Taehyung.

"You guys are seriously flirting around right now?" He laughed, slinging an arm around Jimin's shoulder.

"And you seriously didn't bother checking your face before leaving Seohyun?" I scoffed, pointing at his lips.

Taehyung scrunched his nose before whipping out his phone and checking his face with the camera. As soon as he pressed the camera app, he began to wipe his lips furiously to remove the lipstick smudge across his lips.