Special 2 | Babysitting

If anyone heard I was babysitting a four-year-old after a day of selling drugs worth thousands and then brutally beating up a group of people which ended up with a gunshot right through the head of one... they'd think I was delusional, maybe even insane.

But they'd be wrong, because here I was looking after a child who was busy making me run laps around the room to supposedly catch her.

"Yah Kim Yujung, slow down please, your aunt's getting tired!" I yelled after the playful child, who looked at me with a pout before sitting herself on the sofa. She patted the space next to her and I grinned, heart melting at her cuteness, as I sat down beside her.

"I'm sorry my little marshmallow but your aunt has been extremely busy so I'm really tired to play your favourite game of chase the Yujung with you." I gently stroked her brown hair.

"I love you aunt Hee. I don't want to play game if you tired." She spoke in her adorable broken language. I pinched my little cousin's cheeks softly and lifted her into my arms. "Your mum and dad will be back soon, you can play chase with them, okay?"

Yujung nodded her head with enthusiasm at the thought of her parents. Yujung was Taehyung and Seohyun's daughter and they had trusted me to be her babysitter whenever they were out on their romantic dates. "I miss mum and dad." She whispered, fiddling with her fingers. I placed a light kiss on her forehead to reassure her with comfort. "They'll be back soon, I promise." I lifted a pinky, and she wrapped hers around mine.

At that moment, the doors to my home clicked open and instantly Yujung jumped off the sofa and headed to where the sound originated. "Mum and dad!" She shouted before abruptly coming to a stop.

"Sorry little marshmallow, your parents are still out... but your favourite uncle is here!" Jimin grinned, picking up the girl in his arms and spinning her around. Yujung squealed with excitement, kicking her feet in the air. Seeing the scene unfold, nobody could resist the feeling of fondness.

"Hi honey, how did work go?" I asked, crossing my arms across my chest while lifting a suggestive brow. "Hey Princess, it went smoothly... actually required me to do less than the usual." He pecked my lips before placing Yujung down on the ground.

"Okay, okay, I didn't ask for any details." I rolled my eyes playfully. Jimin let out a laugh before wrapping his arms around my waist. I was waiting for the neck kisses he always seemed to give but then remembered we were in front of a young child and Jimin was clearly holding himself back. "You're so fun to tease." He whispered in my ear before looking down at the child who was tugging at the cuff of his shirt.

"What's wrong, Yujung?" He muttered, crouching down to match her height.

"Uncle... what work do you do? Mum says she has a clothes shop and dad does things with money." The girl questioned curiously, ruffling Jimin's current blonde hair into a mess. Jimin looked up at me with a panicked look. I stifled back a laugh and Jimin let out a sigh. "Well little marshmallow I do the same thing as your dad." He answered simply before elbowing my leg at my muffled laughs.

"Oh okay, I want to be a doctor like Uncle Jin!" She lifted an arm up, reenacting the superman pose. "Uncle Jin says it's a hard job but it saves people like superheroes!" She gleefully spoke.

"Uncle Jin is very right but before we think about being a doctor, let's eat. I got your favourite chicken wings!" Jimin said, reaching for the plastic bag filled with containers of food which permeated the house with a delicious aroma.

————————————————————————

After an hour or so, Taehyung and Seohyun came round to pick up their daughter and so Jimin and I were finally left alone. Jimin swung his arm around my shoulder, and I followed as he led us to the sofa. We both sat down before Jimin laid down and rested his head on my lap. I ran my fingers through his fluffy hair, pushing it back from covering his eyes. "Yujung really took after her mother, didn't she?" Jimin broke the silence.

"Definitely. She's cheeky but can be a good kid... I guess that's not too different from Taehyung but he's a bit more... I guess stoic." I replied, looking up at the ceiling as if my answers were located there.

Jimin laughed. "Stoic fits Tae so well. I guess Yujung's like both after all."

I nodded. Jimin flitted his eyes up to meet mine as I slowly traced my finger along his face. "If we ever had a child, who do you think they'll take after?" I asked, angling my head at the thought.

Jimin hummed lowly. "Hopefully you. You're much more responsible than me." Jimin arched his brows.

"Right, you're a bit of a handful... if there was a mini version of you, I might as well say goodbye to peaceful nights." I chuckled, earning me a scoff from my boyfriend.

"I want to have a child, Hee-Ra." Jimin said out of the blue. His tone sounded more serious and I could tell he wasn't kidding around.

"H-Huh?"

"Seeing Yujung with Tae and Seohyun... I want that too. I want to start a family with you." Jimin repeated, this time getting up from his position. He pushed back my hair and rested his hand behind my ears. My eyes darted from his eyes to his lips and back. "Do you feel the same way?" He whispered softly, his thumb caressing my cheek.

I bit my lower lip, thinking about the question hard. I did. Like Jimin, every moment I spent with Yujung made me realise how much I wanted a baby of my own. And the way Jimin treated Yujung opened up my eyes to a fatherly side of him I'd never thought I'd see.

"I do, I want to start a family with you too honey." I muttered quietly while wrapping my legs around Jimin's waist as he guided me onto his lap.

"I know you'll be a perfect mother Princess. I love you." Jimin said sincerely.

"I love you too, Jimin." I leaned forward, pressing my lips on his.

A/N:
Some fluff after the last chapter :)