9 | Unexpected

I walked over to Yoongi and took one of his hands. Well sort of.
Everyone gasped quietly as I did.
'Hey what are-'

'I don't know the reason why you have trust issues but I'll promise you that I'll do no harm to Bangtan because you're all my family whether I like it or not and whether some of you like it or not.' I told him while still clasping onto his hand.
He didn't reply instead he sighed.
I let go of him and went back to my seat.

'Didn't expect that from you.' Hoseok whisper-shouted in my ear.
'Nor did I to be honest.' We both chuckled.
I looked back at Yoongi and he still had a shocked face. I hope he believes me.

'Erm well right.. let me tell you about our new task.' Namjoon said.
'Kwangmin requested that we take care of something for him.'
'Who's Kwangmin?' I asked Hoseok.
'He's a good friend of Namjoon and Seokjin.' He replied pointing at Seokjin.
Ah so the other guy was Seokjin. He looked quite friendly and good looking..

A couple of hours later

I fell onto my bed and rubbed my eyes. I couldn't believe that in a couple of days I would be going on my very first mission. The thought of it just made me get continuous adrenaline rushes.

Even though I couldn't wait for it, I was also very nervous. My heart started beating very fast while many thoughts embraced my mind.
What if I die?
What if I never get to see Bangtan anymore, what would happen then?
However my little thinking time stopped abruptly by someone knocking on my door.

'Hee-Ra? Can I come in?'
It was Jungkook.
'Yeah you can!' I shouted back. He opened the door and I patted the space next to me on the bed so he could sit down.

It was silent at first making things awkward. I hadn't forgotten about what he did yesterday which made me even more tense.
'You must be nervous..' he said cutting the silence and looking down at the floor.
'Mostly yeah.. but I'm quite pumped for it as well. I used to watch shows about all that stuff with a friend of mine..'

His eyes expanded as he turned to face me.
'A friend?'
'Erm well it's complicated.. weren't not really friends anymore.'
'Oh sorry for asking.' He said shaking his hands. I told him it was okay and nothing to be sorry about.
Thinking about it I didn't have any friends..

'Ah right I came to ask you something.'
I looked at Jungkook with a curious face.
'Namjoon insisted that you should start training since you're an official member now.'

'Training? That's good with me!' I responded.
'Well then, let's train tomorrow morning after breakfast.' Jungkook smiled. I nodded back and he waved goodbye and left.

The next day

I went downstairs to go get myself breakfast. I walked towards the kitchen and opened the fridge and got out a sandwich.

'Oh good morning!'
I jumped and yelped, dropping the sandwich onto the floor
'Pffft ahahaha did I scare you that badly? If yes I'm sorry ahaha.'
I turned around to see who exactly I was talking to you.
It was Seokjin.

'Oh erm no it's ok, I just didn't think someone would come here at this time.' I laughed nervously.
'It's 10:30 though..' He said.

'Huh? Oh well I um..' I stuttered, trying to hide my face from embarrassment. Seriously what's up with these guys embarrassing me!?
Seokjin stepped towards me and now was right in front of me.

'Haha I'm sorry if I'm embarrassing you. ' He said and bent down to pick up the sandwich. I just looked at him and lifted an eyebrow.
'Well this isn't edible anymore.' Seokjin sighed.
'I'm so so sorry!!' I rapidly replied scrunching my nose.
He shook his head and said that I shouldn't worry about it.

'I'll make another one for you.' He smiled.
'No no I dropped it, I'll make it!'
'I told you it's fine, I make breakfast for the boys anyways.'
'Ah then that's more of a reason for me to make it, you'd be tired from making them food!!'
'No I will.'

I proceeded to grabbing the ingredients and told him it's fine and that I'd do it.
'Well if you insist.' Seokjin smirked.
'Finally.. wait huh?' I replied looking right at him.
'You win, you make it.' He said.
I turned to face the ingredients and began making the sweet egg sandwich.

Whilst I made the food, Seokjin started on the rest of Bangtan's breakfast. From time to time, I'd take a glimpse of him. Up close he was even more handsome.

He had really broad shoulders and caramel coloured hair that was in a tousled mess. He had chocolate eyes that just mesmerised you into wanting to know about him as well as his beautifully shaped and plump lips. He had a nice manner to him as well which made him even more attractive.
I turned around to finish off making my sandwich.

'Irresistible and an attractive face, am I right?'
Seokjin scoffed.