22 | Kiss

Flashback to yesterday evening

'HEY NAMJOON, SNIPE HOSEOK!!' Seokjin yelled.
'Where is he though?' Namjoon asked whilst looking at Seokjin's screen. I watched as the boys played their games. I played a few rounds but decided to take a break. 'Guys I'm going to go get us some water.' I addressed before leaving the room.

I was making my way to the fridge until someone held my shoulders. 'Who's this? Hoseok is it you?' I said. 'Guess harder.' They replied with a deep tone.
Instantly, I realised it was Jungkook.
'Hey Jungkook you really can't fool me.' I chuckled.
'I guess you're right.' Then he let go of me.

'I'm going to get water for everyone, wanna help out?' I suggested.
'No. We need to talk.'
'Hm? About what?' I replied, confused. I tried to remember everything me and Jungkook spoke about that would cause this to happen.

'Close your eyes.' He said.
'Why?' Now I was totally lost. Was this the surprise he was talking about before?
'Just close them.' He smirked.
'I won't close them until you tell me what's going o-'

And that's when his soft lips brush against mine.
My eyes widened from the shock. He kissed me.

His hand rested below my ear, and his thumb caressed my cheek. I pulled back from the kiss, 'Jungkook what the heck!? You could've told m-' but I was cut off again because he ignored what I had to say and instead he pulled me in again.

He pulled me closer, getting rid of the space in between us. My heart beated so fast and my cheeks flushed red. Eventually I gave in, and kissed him back.
Our lips locked on eachothers.

I pulled back after a few seconds and left the room, heading towards my bedroom. 'What just happened?'

End of flashback

'I don't know what you're talking about.' I yelled whilst facing the other way.
'Hee-Ra, are you sure?' He teased.
'I'm pretty sure I am.'
'Then let me remind you, so we basically-'
'OK I KNOW WE KISSED.' I shouted, stopping Jungkook from finishing his sentence.
He smirked.

'Don't misunderstand anything. We were both drunk.' I muttered.
'I'm pretty sure that people don't kiss without a reason even if they're drunk.' He chuckled.

'Well you kissed me first. I only kissed you back because you weren't going to let me free otherwise.'
'Sure... but do you regret it?' He asked.

'Ah I'm gonna be late to training I should go quickly..' and I hurried out of the room.
'Hey Hee-Ra!! Answer me!'
'Hopefully we can train outdoors today!' I said to avoid his question.

'So you regret it?' He frowned.
'Like I told you we were drunk. I wouldn't have kissed you otherwise, but why did you kiss me?' I realised that I hadn't asked him that. Now I was really curious.

'Huh? Me? I..I was drunk so you know anything's possible!' He stuttered.
I crossed my arms and lifted an eyebrow.
'Ok fine.. I didn't know why... well I think I like you.. but I don't know yet..'

My mouth dropped.

'You..you like me?' I said, trying to process what he just told me. He nodded back sheepishly.
I took a few steps forward so that I was right in front of him. No space.

'Hee-Ra, what are you doing?' He moved back but I moved forward. I could see his ears reddening.
I waited for him to speak first.
'Erm.. Hee-Ra?'
'Let's date.' I said bluntly.
'Huh? Ok..wait what.. no... I mean what are you saying?' He stammered causing me to laugh out loud.
'Jungkook ask me out when you feel like you understand your feelings.' I said before leaving the room and heading to the training room.

Jungkook's POV

She left the room and I just stood there. I replayed what just happened in my head.
'Ahhhhh!! What's wrong with you Jeon Jungkook!?' I cried whilst falling to the floor from embarrassment.

'Wait a minute she told me to ask her out when I'm ready, does that mean..? No way. Unless? Hee-Ra might like me?' I grinned at the thought of her liking me and my cheeks turned red.
Hee-Ra just wait.

I walked to the training room happily and joined everyone else.
'JK what took so long?' Jimin asked whilst elbowing me.
'Nothing..just went to the bathroom.'

'Let's start with target practice!' Namjoon addressed all of us. Hoseok led us to the weapons room and we chose our guns. After that we headed to the field.
'We're going to play in teams. Hoseok won't participate and everyone else will team.' Namjoon said.

'I'm teaming with you Joon.' Seokjin said first.
'Then I'll team with you two.' Taehyung said.
'Then that means we're a team..' I looked at Jimin and then at Hee-Ra.
Hee-Ra looked straight at me and smirked.

A/N

Woahhh JK making moves!! Do you ship Hee-Ra and Jungkook or do you ship her with someone else? ;)