31 | Falling

Yoongi and I climbed up a ladder that was at the end of the ship.
'I hope he's there..' I whispered.
'I hope so too.' Yoongi said, helping me up.

We looked around and then we saw him.
Just as we thought, Jungkook was there. Held back by two Verge members. And the man from before standing tall and proud in front on Jungkook.

'Let go of Jungkook!!' I shouted.
The man turned to face me, an expression of disgust and anger on his face.

'Hahaha, why would I do such a thing?' He chuckled.
'I'll kill you.' I replied.
'I'm sorry let me introduce myself, I'm Verge's underboss, Lee Hyun Taek.'
'I don't give two fucks who you are, just let him go!!' I screeched.
'Feisty one aren't you?' Hyun Taek chuckled as he moved towards me.

Strong gusts of wind brushed against my skin. I gulped as the man approached me, clenching what seemed like a handcuff. The corners of his lips rised and he exposed his fang like teeth. Goosebumps ran up my whole body with every step the man took.
My hands trembled as I reached for my handgun.

'Don't come any closer to her.' Yoongi bellowed, glaring at the man. I faced Yoongi. He had a very stern look in his eyes.

'Ohh a new one, and why would I listen to you?' Hyun Taek shouted.
'I'm Bangtan's underboss.' Yoongi growled.
'So you guys are from Bangtan, nice to know.' Hyun Taek snickered before walking back to Jungkook.

'Listen here you pieces of shit, I'll spare your dear friend over here if all of you leave Verge alone.' Hyun Taek demanded whilst slapping Jungkook's back.
'Like hell we would listen to any of your crap.' Yoongi snarled.
'Fine do as you wish.' Hyun taek laughed as he grabbed Jungkook's arm.

Jungkook was looking down on the floor. His body looked as if it would just melt on the spot. He looked helpless. He must've been beaten up really badly..

'STOP!!' I screamed.
Hyun Taek chuckled and Yoongi grabbed my arm.
'Hee-Ra what are you-'
'Leave him alone, please!! We'll leave the ship and will never bother Verge ever again!!' I cried.

'Looks like you've finally come to your senses...' Hyun Taek laughed. As I walked over to Hyun Taek and Jungkook, I signalled Yoongi to shoot the man.

'...but you're too late!' Hyun Taek finished off ehilst throwing Jungkook overboard.

My body froze. My feet were glued to the spot. It was like everything was in slow motion. I ran to the edge of the ship and saw Jungkook falling.
His eyes were shut tight.

I reached down, knowing fully well that I wasn't going to be able to save him.
And then that's when I started to climb up the railing.
'WHAT THE HELL HEE-RA!?' Yoongi screamed.
He held my arm with a strong grip. His fingers digging deep into my skin.

'Jungkook..Jungkook's falling..into the ocean..' I stuttered.
'I KNOW THAT!!' Yoongi bellowed.
He pulled me away from the railing and grabbed my jacket collar.

'So that's why I'll go find him, you stay here and kill that bastard. I know you are fully capable to do so.' Yoongi whispered before handing me his hand gun and exiting the top.

I clenched my fists into a ball.
I could hear Hyun Taek snickering away along with the other two that were here too.

'I didn't know Bangtan could be so pathetic!!' Hyun Taek chuckled.

I turned around and stared at him with the coldest glare I've given to anyone.
My body was practically shaking from holding back all my anger.
'You know what you're quite pretty, I might make you my girlfriend-'

'Piss off..' I muttered.
He was seriously thinking of dating after he literally threw Jungkook overboard?
'What did you just say?' Hyun Taek growled.
'Actually instead of that, maybe you should just die?'
I snarled.
'What did you say you bitch?'
'I SAID DIE YOU IDIOT!!' I screeched as loud as ever before pulling my gun and Yoongi's gun.
I pointed it right at his forehead and pulled the trigger.

Just like before, everything moved like it was in slow motion. The bullet cut through the air..but was stopped.
One of the two people jumped in front of Hyun Taek, sacrificing themselves in order to protect that idiot.

'Hahahaha, did you really think you could kill me that easily? I am the underboss of Verge.' Hyun Taek said whilst kicking aside the dead body.

'You're still just the underboss, not as powerful as the boss' I chuckled.
Hyun Taek gritted his teeth and pulled out a knife before running in my direction.

I didn't hesitate to shoot him but before I could something grabbed my wrist. I turned around to see the other person's face.
They twisted my arm backwards and I screamed in pain, releasing both of the guns from my hands.

I watched as Hyun Taek picked up the guns from the floor.
'Go on kill me, you said I should die!!' Hyun Taek cackled.
The other person pulled me up from the floor by my collar and Hyun Taek stepped towards me.

Everything was silent except the thuds of Hyun Taek's steps.
He lifted his fist upwards, ready to punch me.

With no mercy whatsoever he punched my face and stomach a few times, laughing in the midst of all of this.
I tried to pull out my knife but it dropped to the floor and was out of my hand's reach.

After a few more punches, Hyun Taek suddenly fell to the ground. So did the other person.
I could barely see at this point, my eyes were slightly opened and then I saw them.

Taehyung and Namjoon were standing with the arms raised out, guns in their hands.
'Hee-Ra!? Can you hear me?? Hee-Ra?' It was Namjoon. He ran towards me whilst Taehyung looked over at Hyun Taek.

'Mmhm I can hear you and see you.' I replied.
Namjoon sighed. 'Yoongi filled us in with what happened.'
'What about Jungkook?' I asked.
'I..don't know.. but we need to get you to Seokjin, you're too beaten up. I'm surprised you can talk to be honest.'

I didn't say anything after that. Namjoon and Taehyung helped me out of this hell as my body was pounding with pain.

But I was way too distracted to realise how badly I was hurt because all I could think of was Jungkook.