Special 1 | Princess

This chapter contains smut scenes, please do not read if it's not your thing!
————————————————————————

"The food to your liking?" I asked Jimin while slicing up my steak into smaller bites.

"Amazing, definitely Michelin star worthy if you ask me." Jimin replied, patting his lips clean with the napkin.

"The chef would be elated to here that." I laughed, arching a brow at the chef tossing and turning ingredients in a pan, barely visible at the back of the restaurant.
Jimin and I wrapped up our dinner not too long after, thanking the staff in courtesy before walking out into the rainy evening. I slipped my hand into Jimin's while cold drops of water trickled down our cheeks.

"Weather can be so unpredictable." I muttered, slightly annoyed at the rain.

Jimin chuckled. "You and the weather are quite similar then, completely unpredictable."

"Hmm?" I hummed with curiosity after getting into Jimin's Porsche. I slipped off my blazer, tossing it into the back seats. As Jimin turned the ignition key, I asked him to explain what he meant earlier.

"Well, you seem like such an innocent soul but once I started dating you, I discovered a whole other side." Jimin smirked and I nudged him in the arm.

While Jimin veered the car left and right through the streets of Seoul, I eyed Jimin up and down. Unlike me who was wearing a blazer out in the rain, Jimin was simply clad in a black shirt.
The wet patches from the rain perfectly carving out his physique. The rain had also dampened his hair and thoughts from a prior night together flashed through my mind. My pulse drummed and suddenly the car felt a lot hotter than it did before.

"What if I said I feel like being unpredictable right now?" I spoke in a hushed tone.

Jimin briefly glimpsed at me. "What do you mean?"

"We haven't had dessert yet and I'm feeling kind of hungry." I answered.

The corners of Jimin's lips quirked up. He pulled a U-turn, heading to a different destination than what we originally planned.

————————————————————————

As soon as the hotel door locked behind us, Jimin captured my lips between his. He simultaneously unbuttoned my shirt and helped me slide down my skirt, throwing both to floor mindlessly.
I bit his lip, while also assisting him take his shirt off in haste, revealing his well-toned body, only my eyes were allowed to feast on at this very moment.

Jimin cupped my cheek with one hand and pulled me closer by the waist with the second, moving his lips to my neck. He sunk his teeth into my skin before sucking on it with a sense of need.
The heat from my gut spread to my stomach as I groaned in pleasure while he worked his mouth down my body, leaving behind several red blemishes.
I pushed Jimin's body with my palm, so we moved further into our motel room while he continued to leave hickeys all over me.

"I just can't get enough of you." Jimin spoke in a low, deep voice. His sharp eyes flickered between mine before they dipped down to my lips. This time, I pressed my lips against his while my fingers outlined his muscles that taut with every roll of his shoulders. Jimin pulled out of the kiss, taking a small step back.

"Get on your knees Princess." He demanded, which was all he needed to do to make my knees weak. I did as he said before watching Jimin as he unbuckled his belt, pushed down the metal zipper of his slacks and pulled down his Calvin Klein boxers enough so his aroused cock jutted out, causing another wave of heat to rush into my stomach.
No matter how many times I'd seen it, the sheer size of it always caught me off guard.