49 | Scream

'W-what..?' I stammered while nervously clenching on the sides of the seat.

'She's is gonna tell that to the twin brother and they're going to start dating.' Jimin replied.

'Oh right, who knew he'd end up falling for her!' I exclaimed.
'It's quite typical yet it's fun to see.' He whispered before paying attention to the show again.

I inhaled and then exhaled, trying to calm myself down. Hearing those three words 'I like you' scared the shit out of me.

1 hour later

'Hey Princess, I have an errand to run so I'll have to go.' Jimin addressed.
'What? Why?' I questioned whilst standing up from my seat.

'I have to meet up with a broker, apparently he's a mad one.' Jimin sighed, rolling his eyes.
'Hahaha so what you gonna do? Calm him down with your sex appeal?' I chuckled.

'Oh shut the fuck up Hee-Ra, that stuff is reserved for certain individuals.' Jimin replied.

I took a few steps closer to Jimin and poked his chest with my finger.
'And may I know who they are?' I asked.
'That's confidential information.' He smirked before taking my finger off his chest.

'Well then I hope we can continue the show later.'
'Of course Princess.' Jimin smiled.

I watched as he strolled across the cinema room and through the door before slumping down into one of the seats.

THE NEXT DAY

After a minutes or so of thinking, I decided to head down to Namjoon's office since I had nothing to do after eating breakfast.

I knocked on the door before hearing the words, 'come in,' and then entering inside the vast office.

As usual, Namjoon sat proudly at his desk with his hands positioned in front of his face.

'Hey Joon.' I smiled.
'Hello Hee-Ra.' He grinned, showing off that trademark dimply smile of his.

'Is something wrong?' He asked.
'I was wondering if there's any tasks I can take out.' I replied.

'Hee-Ra, I told you this many times already. I'm not letting you go on any tasks until I hire a suitable bodyguard for you.' Namjoon sighed.

'But I don't need a bodyguard!! You know that I'm uncomfortable around new people!' I exclaimed.

'And I'm supposed to just let you go out with no protection whatsoever whilst there's a fucking hunt going on for you?!' Namjoon yelled.

I was taken back by his response. Namjoon never yells at me, this was a first.

'I'm sorry for yelling at you Hee-Ra, it's just that I'm very worked up about the fact you might get taken away out there.' He sighed.

'No I should apologise, I'm being really stubborn and not realising the risk.' I mumbled.

'Look, I'll call up Yoongi and see if he can go on a task to collect protection fees with you.'
'Yes thank you Namjoon!!' I cried.

'Just promise me you'll come back with no injuries. Not even a scratch.'
'I promise.'

He rung up Yoongi, who said he'll be waiting at the mansion entrance for me.