84 | Trust

One Month Later

"Where are you heading to looking all dressed up like that?"

I twisted around to see Jimin with his arms crossed over his chest and eyes looking me up and down.
"A cropped blazer, mini skirt and waist chain... you look sexy as fuck." Jimin continued before he subtly licked his lips.

I rolled my eyes and touched his chest with my fingertips, pushing him back slightly. "What? Is my outfit turning you on?" I smirked playfully.

"Hell yeah." He whispered into my ears, pulling me closer by the waist until there was barely any space between my body and his.

I scoffed and traced a finger along his Adam's Apple and I felt it dip down as he gulped. "Well maybe we can deal with this..." I teased while my finger moved further down his chest until it reached his crotch, "...later tonight."

Jimin reached for my hand and moved it away while his cheeks flushed red. There was a pause as he inhaled for a moment. "I can't wait." He muttered.

"I should get going... Seohyun's probably waiting for me right now." I said, squeezing Jimin's hand.

"Seohyun?" He repeated.

"She said she needs some advice and I also promised her a meal." I explained. Jimin nodded before he also explained a task he was going to overlook while I was gone.

Afterwards, I headed out of the mansion to see Jungkook with his leg swung over his motorcycle dressed with a black leather jacket draped over his shoulders. Not a surprising outfit when it came to Jungkook.

"Hey Jungkook." I shouted so he could hear me despite the distance between us.

Jungkook looked over his shoulders. "Oh Hee-Ra." He smiled, lifting a palm in greeting. I waved back and approached closer.

"Is it too much to ask for you to drop me off at Apgujeong? I'm meeting up with Seohyun at a café there." I asked Jungkook as he rolled the throttle of his cycle which caused the engines to go from a low hum to a roar.

"Apgujeong? Sure, I'm heading that way anyways." He replied, tossing me his helmet. I slipped it on easily as it was too big bug Jungkook insisted I keep it on until we arrived.

A few minutes passed until we arrived in front of the café I was supposed to meet my cousin. I peered through the window briefly and spotted her near the window seats.
I hopped off Jungkook's motorcycle and passed him his helmet.
"Thanks for the ride Kook." I smiled and he inclined his head before driving off.

————————————————————————

"Okay now tell me what's up Seohyun." I said after swallowing down a bite of my tiramisu slice.

Seohyun swirled her americano with her chin rested on her palm. She had a lifeless look on her face.
"Its about Taehyung..." she mumbled quietly with a pout.

My eyes grew wide. "Taehyung? What happened?"

"I don't know whats going on but ever since you guys came back from Malta, he's been really distant. Whenever we go on dates... its like his mind drifts off somewhere else..," Seohyun heaved out a sigh, "I'm just worried that he's no longer interested in me."

I nodded along as my cousin explained the situation. As soon as she was done telling me, I already got the gist of what was happening between the two. But I couldn't tell her the real reason or else it'll ruin Taehyung's surprise.

"Hey Seohyun... Tae literally has it deep for you, there's no way he's not interested especially when you're like the most beautiful person I've ever seen." I reassured her while holding her hand which made her laugh.