62 | Hospital

YOONGI'S POV

I paced up and down the bland, desolate hallways of the hospital. I dug my scrunched up hands into my pockets, as the loud thuds of my footsteps echoed the hall. My eyelids drooped slowly from the yearning desire to sleep.

'He'll be ok, he'll be fine.' I whispered, in attempt to calm my panicked self down. It had been a few hours since Jimin was taken out of the operating room and I hadn't gotten word from Namjoon and the others yet.

The thought of that bastard riled me up so much. I slammed my fist into the wall before sliding down to the floor. This was the first time I felt so vulnerable after so long. How had Yong-Chul gained superiority over us? How had we managed to fail at fortifying three of our crucial members?

Questions on questions rummaged through my aching mind but was quickly interrupted by the swinging Saxe blue doors at the end of the hall.

Instantly, I shot up from my crouch and sped down the hallways. Yowon's face and actions screamed fatigued. Clearly the exigent operation wasn't an easy task for them.

'How's he?' I asked, restlessly.
'He's in the VIP room 903. Don't fret, the operations were a success.' She managed to make out, half lively more wearily.

I clutched her shoulders and patted them lightly. 'Thank you Yowon and everyone who helped. I'm glad we're acquaintances.' I smiled.

'No problem, but you should really go check up on Jimin. I overheard the other doctors setting visiting time from tomorrow morning, so go now whilst you can.' She replied, sending back a reassuring smile. I nodded and scurried down to the lift which took me to the floor of Jimin's patient room.

'901...902... found it 903.' I mumbled, scanning the doors. I knocked on the door and cleared my throat.

Seconds later, Na-Rae appeared holding a clipboard with papers attached to it. 'Hey, Yowon said it's alright to visit whilst I can..' I whispered quietly, averting her eye-contact, instead peering into the room.

'Mm no problem with that. I just have to inject some anabolic steroids and assess his status then you're good to go.' She grinned before moving to the side after realising what I was trying to look at.

I stepped back out of the room and let Na-Rae do her job. It took about 10 minutes or so for her to pop out of the room again.

'I'm going to have to do another checkup on him in around an hour or so, so you got until then. Otherwise you can visit tomorrow morning.' She reiterated, moving out of the patient room.

I bowed slightly. 'Perfect, and thank you again. I'll ask Namjoon to reimburse you all highly.' I said but not hearing her answer as I impatiently rushed into the room.

Jimin was laid down on the hospital bed neatly, a blanket covering him up to the chest with IV tubes inserted into his veins. His face looked somewhat pale and his overall physique debilitated. I clenched my fists and sat down in the empty seat beside the bed.

'I'm sorry that the bastard put you through so much shit. If only we'd realised you were kidnapped that day.. things would've turned out differently. Who the fuck knows how long you're gonna be bedridden. I mean what on earth did they even do to you?!' I cried out, not holding back.

His chest had patches of pink and purple. His face was scarred and had possessed multiple bandages. His left arm was casted as well as his left leg. It was clear whoever was with Jimin had no such intent of holding back on the beating.

'It must've been unbearable. I'm sorry for not noticing earlier.' I whispered, almost choking on my own words.

I breathed in and out, I stood up and walked to the large glass windows that towered over the beautiful and surreal view of Seoul. I was just about to message Hoseok on the details of Jimin when my ear caught on the sound of rustling.

HEE-RA'S POV

'My sweet daughter, was it really necessary to make you chase you down?' The monster cackled, slowly approaching the car Seokjin and I sat in.

I pulled out the stolen knife and turned to face Seokjin. His hand that covered his injured ear was painted in red. My lips twitched looking at his pained state.

'Seokjin, I'll deal with Yong-Chul, in the meantime try to get as far as possible. I'll cover for you.' I whispered, taking off the my watch to lock it on to his wrist.

Seokjin shook his head. 'Are you crazy?! Leaving you with that sick bastard?!' He refuted.

'This is... look I'll stall him from doing anything. Just try and get any help possible.' I proposed, composing myself.

'I told you I wouldn't do it again, didn't I? I don't break promises.' Seokjin said taking my hand and caressing it. I looked at Seokjin and furrowed my eyebrows. He was right. No one knows what Yong-Chul would do regardless if I was his daughter or not.

'Ok then in that case just stay in the car and take cover. Your ear and finger are badly injured to fight or anything.' I suggested, looking into the back seats. It was covered in shattered fragments of glass, definitely not safe for hiding.

'It's ok I'll take cover under the dashboard until Joon and the other arrives. Don't you dare-'

Seokjin was about to finish his sentence when we were rudely interrupted with a loud bang of a gun. The bullet ripped through the back doors and through to the other side. My eyes lit up and I gulped.

'Hee-Ra get out of the fucking car before I shoot again.' Yong-Chul bellowed. I was about to leap out of the car when Seokjin pulled me back by the wrist with his bloody hand that stained my arm.

'I like you Hee-Ra... so please..' He cried quietly, gazing into my eyes with a tender feel.

I slipped my wrist out of his grasp and stepped out of the car..

A/N:

Jimin's operation was success!! Woohoo 🥳
And Hee-Ra finally faces her father 👀
Let me know your thoughts!! 💜