4 | Dragon Eyes

We walked past a couple of rooms before reaching a staircase.
'I'll take your things upstairs, see you later.' Hoseok smiled before heading up.
Jimin and I continued walking forwards and I glanced around the house.
It looked really nice, a place you'd dream of going.
I felt like smiling but I realise that I didn't even know what was happening at this point.

We passed by a room and there was guy sitting on the couch. His eyes were fixed on his phone that he didn't even realise we passed by. He pushed back his black hair, which had blue highlights, and sighed into his hands. By then Jimin and I had passed that room and was now heading towards a white door.

We stood in front of the door and Jimin casted a glance towards me. He gave me a half-smile, 'Are you ok Hee-Ra?'
I nodded my head slowly, even though I wasn't okay, 'Yeah I am.. I guess so... but I'm more interested about what's going to happen to me?' I whisper-shouted, signaling my panic.
'Don't worry, nothing bad will happen. You'll just speak to our boss.' Jimin reassured me.

And of course, it didn't help much.

'B-Boss!?' I stuttered, cupping my mouth.
'I told you not to worry, our boss is hmm how do I put it? Nice? Although it depend on his mood I guess.'
'Depends I guess..? What are you implying?' I asked him, my forehead creasing with frustration.
'Hee-Ra just stop worrying and go in.' He replied clutching the handle.
I breathed in and out to calm myself before I nodded weakly at Jimin and headed inside.

'Namjoon, sorry it took a while but she's here.' Jimin spoke, his lips pressed into a thin line and his tone of voice switching to a harsh.
I looked at the floor biting my bottom lip. The boss was sitting at a desk head down and hands covering his face.
He then glanced up at us.

'Hello Hee-Ra..' His dragon-like eyes gave off a sharp sense of superiority. Someone you should definitely not mess with.

He had honey glowing skin and whiteish blonde hair. By the looks of it he looked like he was in the 20s, younger than I would have expected.
'Jimin, could you leave us for a bit?' He smiled.
'Of course.' Jimin responded, inclining his head slightly before heading out and leaving us alone.

It was only the two of us. Me and the so called boss, Namjoon.