6 | Dinner Plus Two

I woke up from my sleep and checked my phone. It was 7pm so it's been an hour since I fell asleep.
I washed my face in the bathroom. Everything was in different places to my old bathroom. It's going to take some time adjusting to this place.

I went back to my bed and looked through my phone, I didn't have WiFi or any data so I couldn't do much. 'Hello?' Someone said whilst knocking the door. 'Come in.'

The door slowly opened up and standing in the doorway was a guy that seemed really familiar.
It took me a few seconds to realise that he was the guy that was so fixed on his phone.
Now that he was standing, I could see how much taller and muscular he was.

'Erm hi..'
'Hello, I'm Jeon Jungkook. You must be Hee-Ra right?' He smiled.
'Yh I am.'

'Well Jimin asked me to ask you if you want to join us for some dinner..' why couldn't Jimin just ask me? '..and I thought it would be nice to get to know you as well!'
Oh

'Sure I'll come.' I smiled back.
'Really!? That's great!' Jungkook smiled. When he smiled, his bunny like teeth were showing. Cute.
'Well then join us in half an hour two rooms down.'
I nodded back and Jungkook left.

'Hmm I should get changed' I whispered.

30 minutes later

I walked two rooms down from mine just like Jungkook said. I knocked on the door but no one replied. I heard whispers but it was too quiet for me to make out. I knocked again and finally someone replied.

'Come in!' Jimin shouted. I opened the door slightly and peered inside. Jimin and Jungkook were both sitting down with a whole table of food in front of them.
'Come inside' Jungkook insisted.

Slowly, I walked inside and Jimin patted the seat next to his.
I sat down and bit my lips. Though I spoke to both of them, the awkwardness was still there.
'Hee-Ra I'm surprised you decided to come.' Jimin smiled.

'Ah well I was invited, it would be rude of me not to come.' I replied whilst squeezing my hands.
The reason to that was Jungkook. I glimpsed at him in front of me and he just stared at me. Just staring.

But once he realised that I had realised he turned away. Did I do something weird?

'Well then let's eat!' Jimin said whilst picking up his chopsticks.
'I'll eat well' I smiled.

Whilst we ate, it was silent at the beginning but eventually we all started to talk, including Jungkook.
I got to find out some things about both of them.
Jungkook and I had the most similarities though.
He liked gaming and sports just like me.

'Do you do any sports?' Jungkook asked me.
'Not much but I did do a bit basketball and Judo. What about you?'

'He does a lot of boxing these days.' Jimin replied.
'Ooh that's cool!' I exclaimed. My father occasionally watched boxing so I knew bits of it.

'I know right! I'm also the strongest in Bangtan.' Jungkook said proudly.
'As if, we all know that Yoongi is.' Jimin scoffed.

'Well I'm second to him then!' Jungkook whimpered.
'No need to be so competitive' Jimin laughed and so did I. I was quite curious to know who this Yoongi was actually.

'Should I go get us some drinks?' Jimin asked.
'Sure.' Jungkook replied.

Jimin looked at me and I nodded.
He got up and went to go get some drinks.

After Jimin left Jungkook called my name.
'Hm?'
'Do you want to scare Jimin?'

'Scare him?'
'You know we hide and scare him when he comes back'
'Erm...'

Jungkook gestured me towards a large painting and told me to hide behind it. 'Don't worry, we'll just scare the guy.' I nodded and hid, whilst he followed behind.

'What are we hiding behind by the way?' I asked him.
'A painting.. that I did.' He replied. I felt his hot breath against my cheek. Too close.
'Woah that's talent.'
'I know, I have many talents actually.' He said proudly again.

'Somebody needs to stop you before you pop off Jungkook.. soon everyone will be left talentless!'
'Haha, I'll leave some for you.'
We both sat in awkward silence until we heard footsteps heading towards this room.