73 | Date

"Hoseok!" I called out to the older who waved at me while leaning against the car.

"Hey Hee-Ra, didn't expect to see me did you?" Hoseok chuckled, taking a few steps closer to me.

"Right, what are you doing here? I thought you were helping out Joon." I asked.

"I had to come out to grab a few stuff for that, noticed a familiar car and came across you. Small world am I right?" He replied, gesturing around him.

"Speaking as if we don't see each other in the same mansion ." I rolled my eyes jokingly before turning to look at the car. "You took the other car here?"

Hoseok nodded, pointing over to the parked sports car not to far from here. He hunched forward and I jerked my head backwards.

"What's in the bag?" He asked, perked by the bag in my hand.

"Something that belongs to Tae, anyways I need to ask you for a favor." I said, turning his focus away from the ring. I wasn't sure if Taehyung had told the others of the proposal plans and definitely didn't want to be the one to spoil it to them.

"Sure, anything you need Hee... well that depends I guess." Hoseok said, nudging my arm.

"Just wanted you to drive me back home, Tae has the keys to the car but he's busy dealing with something right now." I explained, nodding in the direction of the towering shopping mall.

Before Hoseok could give me any form of a clear response, we both twisted around upon the well known voice that belonged to the one and only Min Yoongi. He was charging in our direction, a fierce scowl painted across his face.

"He's gonna fucking kill me... please Hoseok." I pleaded to which Hoseok clicked the unlock keys to the sports car causing the car's headlights to illuminate the darkness.

Once we reached the car, we both hopped on quickly and Hoseok stepped on the accelerator. We sped off into the distance, far from Yoongi's reach.

Hoseok pulled over at a safe distance and turned to me. "What did you do to anger him?" He questioned, wiping the small beads of sweat off his forehead.

"Nothing to piss him off that much." I scoffed, folding my arms after fastening my seat belt.

Hoseok arched an eyebrow, clearly not convinced by my answer.

"Fine, I just flicked his forehead and may or may not have shut the elevator doors in his face... but it's not like I shot him or anything." I kissed my teeth.

Hoseok sighed into his hands before rolling down the tinted windows, letting the fresh night air engulf the inside of the car.

"Shit Hee-Ra, you really struck his pride dead center." He huffed.

"Well it's not my fault he acts so prideful... yeah I'm Min Yoongi the underboss and Vanguard of Bangtan also known as the strongest fighter, fuck you all." I shrugged, impersonating Yoongi.

Hoseok chuckled before shaking his head, "I'll drop you off quickly and in the mean time you should think of a way to get his forgiveness."

—————————————————————————

After a few minutes, we finally arrived back at the vast mansion. I got off the car and turned to watch Hoseok speed off into the distance. I looked down at the bag in my hand and decided to go put it away safely and then give it back to Taehyung when I could.

On the way to the entrance doors, I felt a hand hover over for my shoulder. Without a second thought, I grabbed it and twisted it from behind me causing the person to howl in pain. My eyes shot wide open once I recognised who the voice belonged too.

"Wow Hee-Ra, I didn't think you could be so defensive." Seokjin whimpered, as he massaged his arm.

"I'm sorry Seokjin! Ever since the Yong-Chul situation I've been keeping myself prepared for surprise attacks.. I'm sorry again." I cried.

Seokjin waved his hands, dismissing the action and I heaved a sigh of relief. I bit my lower lip and looked up at him. "Does it hurt?"

He slightly nodded, extending out his arm to show me the red bruise I left on it. I pressed my lips into a thin line while observing the bruise. After doing so, I slid my hand into his and directed us into the mansion and to the first aid room.

"Hee-Ra, what are you doing?" Seokjin asked as he comfortably sat down on the bed. He casted a glance at our intertwined hands and then back at me. I quickly let go of my grasp on him and tucked the loose hair strands behind my ears.
I could feel my breath catch in my throat.
What was I thinking?

"I'm just going to get you an ice pack so it prevents any swelling..." I replied, rushing to the cupboard.
I snatched an ice pack before gently placing it on Seokjin's forearm. The red bruise became more evident and it made me feel even more guilty.

"Thanks Hee-Ra." Seokjin said, looking up at me with an endearing smile. Our gaze was locked momentarily before I cleared my throat. I looked around the room and scratched my neck, trying to avoid direct eye contact.

"It's the least I could do for hurting you... I should be more careful." I groaned, ruffling my hair in frustration and embarrassment.
Seokjin laughed under his breath and stood up. He towered above me and placed his free hand on my head. Inclining forward, he moved towards my ear to the point I could feel his hot breath touch my skin.

"Then to make it up properly, why don't we go on a date? Just me and you." He whispered.

"D-Date? Just the two of us?" I stammered. I wasn't expecting such a brazen move from him but then again this is Seokjin... anything is bound to happen.

Seokjin nodded, pointing his finger at me and then at himself. He tilted his head and grinned widely.
"I already reserved a restaurant."

My mouth gaped open, "You planned this already, didn't you Seokjin." I scoffed, dramatically crossing my arms against my chest.
Seokjin shrugged shamelessly and patted my head.

"You exposed me Ms. Song Hee-Ra, I'll take that as a yes to the dinner plan." He pursued his lips.
I looked at him in disbelief as an innocent look plastered across his face. I nodded, giving into his words.
Seokjin's smile grew even wider, "Then I'll meet up with you at the entrance in ten minutes?"

"Sounds good."

A/N:

Seokjin and Hee-Ra date time... what could possibly happen?