18 | His Ex

I was pulled back towards Jungkook. I didn't turn around to face him. 'Jungkook, what are you doing?'
'Haeun, Why are you here..?' he said. My eyes widened. Haeun? Who's that?

'Did you get bored of your boyfriend. Ha.' He continued.
'Jungkook..'

'What a joke! I mean you.. I gave you everything you wanted, but you left me for him. I was just a toy, something to play with, huh?!' He said, whilst strengthening his grip on my arm.

'Yah, Jungkook my arm-'
'Always complaining. Non stop. Yet I still stayed by your side, until you left me. How stupid could I have been?' He slowly released his grip and I turned around to look at him.

'Hey Jungkook. I'm not Haeun, whoever she is.' I said bluntly but he fell onto the bed.
'Hey Jungkook!!' I quickly checked to see if he was breathing.

He fell asleep? What was all that Haeun talk?
'I should get Jimin.' I left the room and then Jimin took him back to their room.
'Thanks Jimin.'

'No worries Hee-Ra, get some rest.'
'Actually can I ask you something? After you put Jungkook back to bed?' I said just before Jimin left the room.
'Yh sure wait one second.'

'What did you want to ask?' Jimin said.
'It's about Jungkook. Who is..Haeun?'
'Don't tell me he did it again. When is that boy going to stop talking about her?' Jimin laughed.
'I don't get it, is she his ex or something?'

'Yep, ex girlfriend. She used him to get stuff and to get closer to her current boyfriend.'
'Woah, hearing that felt painful.' I said, folding my arms.
'I know. Taehyung and I warned him about her. She had this bad vibe around her. But he said that we were just being worried over nothing.'

'Damn, when was this?'
'Hmm around 2 months before you joined?'
'Oh, well thanks Jimin for telling me.'
'Get some rest now, your shoulder still needs a bit of repairing.' He patted my head and left the room.

The next day
Jungkook's POV

'Hey you're awake.' I heard Jimin's voice.
'Hm Yh, my body is aching..' I sighed.
'You really need to control your drinking habit.' He snarled.

'Eugh whatever, I'm hungry.'
'Get up and go have the soup Hyung made.'
I got up and rubbed my eyes. I felt like something happened yesterday but I couldn't remember.
'Jimin did something happened yesterday?' I asked but Jimin was nowhere to be seen.

I shook my head and had a shower before going down to eat.

'Good morning.' Hee-Ra said, whilst eating pancakes.
'Good morning. Eugh my stomach..'
'I didn't know you could drink so much.' She laughed.
I looked at her face and then it hit me. What I was forgetting.
I was talking about Haeun. To her. Arghhiowufuejw!!!

'Um, Hee-Ra about yesterday, I have a habit to rant about things I hate..'
'Don't worry, Jimin filled me in.' She winked.
This is so embarrassing.
'Well just forget everything I said.'
'Erm yeah sure.' She replied then continued eating.
'Why can't I just keep my mouth shut?' I mumbled.

Hee-Ra's POV

I didn't question Jungkook as I knew it was a memory that he wanted to get rid of. But still I was curious to know about this Haeun.

After I ate, I left to go to the medical room. As I had expected, Seokjin was there.
'H..hey!' I stuttered.
'Oh Hee-Ra is something wrong?' He asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

'No, nothing's wrong. Well actually I wanted to ask you about what you did.. yesterday.' I looked down on the floor.

'Oh haha, I just thought I saw something on your face. Nothing more.'
'Oh ok then.' I said whilst smiling.
'It looks like you thought I was going to do something else.' He grinned.

'What.. what are you talking about? I was just confused.... don't do that again' I stammered.
'Ok got it.' He said showing an Ok sign.
'Do you want to go shopping?' He asked out of nowhere.

'Shopping? Yes!!' I replied jumping up and down.
It had been a while since I shopped.
'Great, Taehyung and Jimin are also going to come. Get ready and wait near the car.'
I nodded and headed back to my room to get changed.

'This is going to be interesting..'