82 | Whipped Cream

After having a quick briefing with Namjoon about the basics of the LMF drug offer with Italian mafia, Credente, I headed back up to my hotel suite which I was currently sharing with Jimin.

He was standing around the dining table with his sleeves rolled up to his elbows. He turned to the mini fridge and pulled out a bottle of vodka and ice followed by whipped cream.

"What you doing Jimin?" I asked as I approached the dining table. He smiled at me before patting his thighs. I went over and sat on his lap while one of his arms snaked around my waist.

"I'm making us some White Russians." He replied before popping open the vodka bottle so effortlessly.

"I've never heard of that." I amazed while Jimin dropped in some ice cubes and a coffee-smelling liquor before pouring two glasses of vodka.

"Trust me, you'll love it... it's sweet and really refreshing. It's my favourite to make." He grinned. I watched intently as he sprayed a dollop of whipped cream on top. He picked up one glass and swirled it gently till the colours infused together before doing the same with the other glass.

I looked at Jimin through my peripheral vision. There was something about bartender Jimin that really pulled at my heartstrings in the best way possible.

"Here, try it and let me know what you think." He said, raising the glass to my mouth. I took a sip and showed him a thumbs up. It was sweet and refreshing just like Jimin mentioned.

"I love it!" I whisper-shouted, taking more larger sips of the White Russian. Jimin scrunched his nose with a smile before drinking up his own glass.

——————————————————————

"Close your eyes." Jimin whispered sensually into my ear after we both finished our second glasses of White Russian.

Hesitatingly, I let my eyelids drop whilst a tingling sensation ran up my spine as his soft voice rung in my ears.

Immediately, I felt a bite on my ear. My eyes shot open to see Jimin moving his lips down my neck.

"Yah Jimin!!" I muttered, flustered by him.

I let out quiet whimpers as he continued to suck and leave marks on my neck.

"Keep your eyes closed Hee-Ra... and your mouth wide open." He whispered again, brushing his smooth finger tips gently over my lips. I quirked an eyebrow in confusion but did as he wished before waiting patiently for what was next in line.

Suddenly, he squirted the fluffy whipped cream into my mouth. My eyes opened up again and Jimin stared at me with sharp look in his eyes.

He chuckled under his breath before placing his lips against mine with impatience. I smirked at his desperation and kissed him back; the whipped cream playing on our tongues. His hands caressed my cheek and my fingers ran through his flawless hair. It was a sweet and delicious kiss.

I pulled back from the kiss and licked my lips clean of the whipped cream.

"Missed a spot." Jimin mumbled ushering at my face with his head.
"Where?" I replied, attempting to lick off wherever this mysterious bit of cream was.

"Let me help you." He leaned forward to lick my cheek. I blushed a bright red and gazed into Jimin's twinkling eyes.

"You big flirt." I blurted out.
"Only when it comes to you." Jimin responded in a hushed tone.

"Oh really now?" I scoffed sarcastically, skimming my thumb over his chiselled jawline.
Instantly, he picked me up by the waist and carried me.

"Jimin!!" I shouted out from the shock.
"I love you Hee-Ra so much that it fucking hurts." He grinned, whilst showing off his beautiful eye smile.

I looked down at his angelic face and wrapped my arms around his neck.
"I love you too Jimin." I whispered before he leaned up for a peck and then directed us towards the sofas out in the private lounge.

He laid me down carefully on the sofa and stared at me intensely. Our eyes followed each other's until they moved down towards our lips.

We both moved in for another hungry kiss, our lips locked. They moved in unison, perfectly fitting each other. I shuddered with pleasure at the feeling of Jimin's hands running up my thigh.

"Are you up for tonight?" He said, lightly rubbing his palms against my thigh. I nodded sheepishly, genuinely flustered from whatever the fuck was happening right now.

Without a moment to pause, Jimin went in for another round of kisses from top to bottom. He specifically spent more time kissing the scar across my face. I felt shivers every time the cold wetness of his tongue came in touch with my skin.

This time, he slowly untied the knot on my satin blouse and slipped off my shirt. "J-Jimin.." I moaned as he sucked my neck while his fingers traced my bare chest.
He then slipped off the shirt he was wearing, exposing his defined body.

"Shit...goddamn it." I said with my cheeks still flushed red as I scanned his toned body up and down.

"You wanted this, didn't you?" He teased pinching my nose. I kissed my teeth by the fact that he exposed me so blankly.
"Oh do I now?" I chortled, faintly punching his bare chest.

"Oh we'll see if you do alright.."
My eyes expanded upon hearing his words.
"Gosh you... nevermind." I rolled my eyes, although I felt butterflies in my stomach.

He nuzzled my neck, "You're so fucking cute."He mumbled before we shared another tender kiss.

However, I pulled out the kiss quickly and rubbed my temples.
"Ah, I nearly forgot about the meeting I have with Romano early morning." I sighed into my hands. It was already 4 a.m, and Romano suggested to meet at 7, so I had to try and get some sleep before the exhausting meeting.

"I can't believe some random ass guy interrupted our session... without even being here!" Jimin exclaimed, hands by his waist and his face all puffed up.

I curled my hands around his and pecked his cheek. "Sorry baby, but advisory work... and Namjoon insisted I go with him." I teased Jimin, amused by his adorable actions.

"Goddamn that offer must be worth thousands— no fucking millions." He muttered, snaking his arms around my waist.

I stared deeply into his eyes before resting my head in the crook of his neck.
"I'll try to wrap up quickly and then take you out on a date. How does that sound, Mochi?" I suggested.

"Sounds great." He replied, gently stroking my hair.

I nodded and stood up to leave for the bedroom suite but felt a strong grasp on my wrist before falling back down to the sofa.

"Cuddle with me Hee-Ra to make up for the night we couldn't have." Jimin pleaded, locking his eyes with mine.
I swept his hair back with my hands and then proceeded to rest my head on his chest; I could faintly hear the thumping of his heart.

"Be careful with this Romano guy... Namjoon's gonna be with you the entire time, right?" Jimin asked with a hint of worry in is voice.
"Yeah he is. Don't worry about me though! If anything happens I'll kill him like that." I reassured him with a snap of my finger.

"Expected of my badass Princess... good night Hee-Ra." He whispered, kissing my forehead.

"You too Jimin."

A/N:
Double update!!
More Jimin and Hee-Ra moments ><

Vote and comment your thoughts! —💜