16 | The Paramedic

'HEE-RA!!' Taehyung shouted. He dropped everything and moved towards me.
The bullet shot past my shoulder, creating a scarlet waterfall. My eyes widened and I clutched my shoulder.
The pain was too strong and I fell onto the floor screaming.

Taehyung's POV

Whilst Hee-Ra was on the floor, I reached for my shot gun and pointed it at the man who was watching in the door way.

It was Byungchan. I didn't hesitate shooting but he blocked them all.

Then he started shooting at me. I ducked down behind the vault.
'Where's Jungkook?' I growled.
'He's doing ok. I think.' Byungchan snickered.
I looked down at Hee-Ra and she wasn't doing good. A pool was growing under her.

'Taehyung you need to get out quickly!!' Hoseok shouted in my ear comm.
'Doesn't it look like I'm trying!?' I snarled.
I heard footsteps coming closer towards the both of us. I got up and shot.
'Your bullets aren't going to do shi-'
Suddenly, there was a loud bang. A gunshot?

'Did someone forget about me?'
Byungchan's eyes were white and he coughed and fell to the ground with a loud thud. Blood spewing out of his head.

Behind him was Jimin, pointing his gun forward. 'Jimin!!' I shouted.
'Tae we can talk later, right now we need to get Hee-Ra and Kook to Seokjin.' Jimin said rushing towards Hee-Ra.

'Where's Jungkook? Is he hurt?' I said.
'He's outside the room, you take him and I'll take her.'

We rushed out into the building's lobby and saw Yoongi waiting there.
'Hurry up!' He yelled whilst holding his gun.
We nodded and ran towards the entrance door. Two men were out there lying face down on the floor. Probably Yoongi's doings.

Seokjin was waiting outside the car whilst holding the door open.
Carefully, we put Jungkook and Hee-Ra at the back and I took the wheel.

Seokjin's POV

'What the hell happened?!' I whispered.
'That bastard shot Hee-Ra and beat up Jungkook.' Jimin responded.

'I'll put pressure on Hee-Ra's shoulder for now, there's not much I can do here.' I said,worried.
'Hello are you guys ok?!' Hoseok said in our ear comms.

'What happened to you?' Taehyung said.
'I lost connection with you guys.' Hoseok sighed.
'That doesn't matter now. We need to treat the two of them quickly, Tae step on it.' I shouted.

20 minutes later

'We're here.' Taehyung said whilst rushing out of the car.
I helped Jimin carry Hee-Ra whilst the other two carried Jungkook.
Both of them lost consciousness and needed medical attention quickly.

Hoseok opened the door and directed us to the medical room.
'I'll take it from here, Jimin help me out.' I addressed.

Hee-Ra's POV
1 and a half hours later

I opened my eyes. Where was I? I sat up and looked around. 'You up?' I heard Jungkook's voice.
I turned to my left and sat him sitting up on another bed. 'What happened?' I asked.

'Long story short, you were shot by that bastard. And I was knocked out. We were rushed here.' Jungkook replied.
'No way.. what about the money?' I asked frantically.
'Seriously, you're worried about the money? Don't worry about it. What matters now is that you're ok.' Jungkook sighed.

I looked down and lied down again. There was a faint throbbing in my arm.
'Are you ok?' I told him.
'Mhm, I was only knocked out. Just bruises.' He responded.

'I thought no one could easily beat you' I laughed.
'He knocked me out with a chair or something, I didn't even know he was there.' Jungkook said back.
'Fair point.' And we both laughed.

Then Seokjin rushed in. 'Hee-Ra!! You're awake!!' He shouted gleefully. I smiled, 'Hey.'
'Hyung, I'm gonna go now.' Jungkook said whilst getting up.

'Are you sure? You're not aching anywhere?' Seokjin replied whilst holding Jungkook's shoulder. Jungkook shook his head and then left the room.

'Is your shoulder good?' Seokjin asked me.
'It throbs a bit but no more bleeding.'
'Thank goodness. Let me change the bandage.' He said whilst reaching a cabinet for more bandages.

He started to cut the other ones before applying some sort of ointment. 'This should hopefully lower the pain.' He whispered. I looked up at him.
He was right next to me. His beautiful face glowed even more. He then looked up at me and I quickly looked down.
He laughed under his breath and lifted my chin up.

We were face to face now. His eyes locked on mine.