28 | Restaurant

'It does, back then I didn't know I'd be so close with any of you guys.' I smiled.
'Right, I'm glad you chose to stay with us.' Hoseok said whilst turning to face me.
'Same here.' I replied.

We waited for a few minutes before Jungkook arrived. He opened the back door seats and sat right beside me.

'Hey sorry I took a while.' He said whilst buckling his seatbelt. I shook my head to say that it's fine.
'I feel lonely at the front.' Hoseok pouted.
'Ah should I come to the front?' I suggested whilst clutching the door handle.
Instantly, Jungkook grabbed my arm and sat me down.

Hoseok just watched us through the rear mirror.
'It's ok, I was just joking.' Hoseok grinned which made me flush red from embarrassment and the fact that Jungkook refused to let me go to the fromt.

On the journey to the restaurant, we decided to tell each other stories. Well they did not me.
They told me all sorts of stuff about previous missions.

'I remember when Tae once fell into the enemy's pool and struggled to get out.' Jungkook laughed.
'I remember that!! Yoongi had to jump in and help him up!!' Hoseok chuckled.
'No way!! That sounds hilarious, I wish I could've seen it!' I laughed.

'You should've, Tae was so embarrassed that he refused to come out of his room for 2 days straight.' Jungkook replied, causing all of us to die of laughter all over again.

'So Hee-Ra, before joining Bangtan, what was your normal day like?' Hoseok asked.
'Definitely not as interesting as both of yours. My usual day was just school and I would from time to time go out with my parents.' I responded.
'Did you like school? I for sure hated it, leading me to drop out.' Hoseok smirked.

'It was ok..for some of the time I suppose. I only had one friend but she left me a while ago. Other than that, I was quite exceptional in school with grades.'
'Hey hey hey, we got a top student here with us.' Jungkook said whilst wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

'You do know that I dropped out of school, I wouldn't call that top student.'
'Well to me you are.' Jungkook grinned whilst pinching my nose gently.

'We're here.' Hoseok opened the door for me and then locked the car.
'This Hee-Ra is my favourite place to eat.' Hoseok smiled.

We headed inside the building that awaited our entry. Inside were large windows, long embroidered curtains, umber tables stood in a line with flowers placed on top each of them, marble tiled floor, floral patterned couches and to top it off, serene music played in the background bringing a sense of tranquility amongst the people present.

Hoseok led us to an empty table that was beside one of the windows.
'How often do you come here?' I asked.
'Enough times that the owner of the place knows who I am.' He replied.
'He comes here all the time. Like literally.' Jungkook added on.
'Can you blame me though? The food here is top quality, you'll see.' Hoseok winked.
'I hope you're right.' I winked back.

Not long later a waiter approached our table. 'What would you like to order?' She asked in a pleasant manner. She had a very strong accent which sounded really nice.
We looked at the menus and ordered our food before the waiter walked off.

'What did you guys order?' Jungkook said whilst tapping away on the table.
'Grilled meat, glass noodles and a few sides.' I replied.
'I ordered the same things!! I also ordered kimchi though.' Hoseok smiled putting up his hands to high-five it. I high-fived him and Jungkook said that he ordered grilled pork belly and rice.

Whilst we waited for our food, we played a few games to choose who has to pay for the drinks.
'Hahaaa Hoseok you lose so you pay.' Jungkook chuckled.
'Fineee, but I'm not gonna pay next time.' He groaned.

Once our food and drinks arrived we dug in and filled ourselves up.
'Ahh that was delicious!!' I said whilst leaning back onto my chair.
'Told you, the food here is the best.' Hoseok smirked.
'Well then we should head back, we've got a big day ahead.' Jungkook reminded us and we all headed back home in the car.

Back at home, I jumped onto my bed and closed my eyes.
Tomorrow is finally d-day. You've trained hard for this! So you can do it!!
I reassured myself before falling asleep.

The next day

My alarm went off and I wearily switched it off.
'Arghhh I don't feel like getting uuuup..' I groaned before closing my eyes and drifting to sleep again.

Suddenly someone started knocking on my door.
'Hee-Ra you up? We're gonna leave in half an hour!!' Jimin bellowed from the other side.
'Hm? Leave..?' I muttered into my pillow.

'FUCK! Today is mission day!!' I shouted.
I took a quick shower and dressed myself into a fully leather outfit. I put on my bulletproof vest and pulled up my combat boots.
Hastily, I grabbed a sandwich from the fridge and tried to eat it up as quick as possible.

'Calm down Hee-Ra, you're gonna choke.'
I turned to look at who was speaking to me.
Seokjin sat on the counter table with a very proud look on his face. His hair was now a black colour and was pushed back, exposing his forehead.

My eyes widened and then I coughed and choked on the sandwich.