89 | Family

"Do you think he'll like these?" Jimin questioned as he dropped a few notes into the florist's hands. We were at a small florist shop, looking for a pretty bouquet to gift my step-brother with, which was Jimin's idea to do.

"He definitely will." I smiled, inhaling in the sweet aroma escaping the flowers in my hands. The bouquet was a mix of blue anemone flowers and white dahlias.

We both walked through the neighbourhood, hand in hand, while taking in the fresh air. It didn't take too long till we reached my brother's resting place. Jimin laid down the flowers and paid his respects before stepping back to let me do mine.

"Saehyuk, how have you been? I'm sorry I didn't come to see you for so long." I crouched down onto the floor.
"I hope you're happier now wherever you are Saehyuk... you don't need to worry about anyone anymore and you can love whoever you want, okay?" I mustered up a weak smile on my face. Jimin patted the top of my head gently which helped to comfort my emotions.

"Ah I came here with my boyfriend too! Do you approve of Jimin, Saehyuk? He's so sweet and handsome, and I really want to spend the rest of my life with him." I grinned while recalling Jimin and mine's precious moments.

"I promise I'll be back again to visit you my best brother, don't miss me too much!" I laughed, trying to cover up the straining sensation in my heart.
I stood up, wiped the tears pricking my eyes and walked into Jimin's open arms as he wrapped them around my body in a hug.

"You're really strong Princess." He whispered beside my ear, pushing strands of hair away from my face.
"Thank you for coming with me." I replied before kissing his cheek.

————————————————————————

"I'm going to fucking kill this guy." I groaned, hanging up the call I was just on.
"What happened?" Jimin asked with a worried look.

"It's Seo Dong-Nam, that bastard got into another argument with his customers who are apparently supposed to be some gang from Suwon too." I answered, punching in another number on my phone.

"He's always causing so much trouble, we never should've agreed to cut a deal with him." Jimin arched an eyebrow in frustration.

"Hey Namjoon, I'm heading to Suwon with Jimin. Dong-Nam got himself into shit... yeah we'll be fine." I said as we closed the distance between Jimin's Porsche and us.
He swung open the door, and helped me get in comfortably before jumping into the driver's seat.

"Shouldn't take too long since we're on the outskirts of Seoul... okay I'll call you back later." I ended the call with Namjoon as Jimin stepped on the pedal with the car roaring to go.

"Head to Dong-Nam's club, hopefully we can deal with this mess as quickly as possible." I huffed and Jimin nodded while veering the wheel to the right.

As I told Namjoon, it didn't take too long to arrive at Suwon and more specifically the club. Jimin pulled up on the side of the road swiftly and held out a hand to assist me in getting out.

We entered inside the club which wasn't as busy as usual and I could only assume the dispute caused people to leave. Dong-Nam was at the bar counter with his cheeks flushed a bright red while he analysed a whiskey decanter closely.

"Dong-Nam." I spoke but no reply came. I kissed my teeth, frustrated at the fact that he was drunk which only made him more annoying to deal with.
Jimin smacked a hand on the wooden counter which seemed to have grabbed his attention.

"Oh Hee-Ra and someone." Dong-Nam laughed which visibly triggered Jimin's patience.
I held onto Jimin's arm, trying to stop him from doing anything.

"So tell us what happened because I'm sick of having to deal with your little problems." I scoffed.
Dong-Nam feigned a face of shock before cracking a smile.