15 | Gunshot

'You need to go to the fifth room that's down the hallway.' Hoseok replied.

Then something popped up in my head.
'Wouldn't there be cameras or some sort of security system?' I asked Hoseok.

'Already taken care of, I hacked all the cameras so I'm the only one with access, but not forever so you need to hurry up.' Hoseok said sternly.

'Then let's not waste anymore time here, go!' Jungkook whisper-shouted and we all looked at eachother and got up and carefully left the room.

'Omce you past the third room there will be another hallway to your right, there's a guy standing around there.' Hoseok warned us.

'I'll deal with them.' Jimin said and we nodded back.
We past that hallway and Jimin left to deal with him.
Jungkook, Taehyung and I continued running.

'Stop! Stop running! More people are coming.' Hoseok shouted.
'Eugh where do we go now?' Taehyung sighed.

'I accessed the building's plan, there should be a staircase around you. Go in and head up two flights.'
The three of us started to frantically look around for the staircase.

'Guys here!' I yelled and they ran to me. We sprinted inside and hauled our way up the stairs. Once we made it to up the stairs, Hoseok gave us more directions to the room where the money was being held.

"The room to your left, its that one." Hoseok spoke while the typing on the keyboard followed.

I was going to take a step forward into the room until Taehyung rapidly grasped my arm. I lifted my eyebrow and he whispered that the room could be trapped.
'Look around for the case.' Hoseok whispered.
'Are you sure it's going to be in here?' I gritted my teeth.

'I'm not exactly sure, but from the footage for the past 2 weeks, I saw the old man come in here holding something, it must be the case!' Hoseok informed us.

'Ok well I'll hold off this door and you guys get the case.' Jungkook said whilst leaning against the door.
Hurriedly, Taehyung and I searched the room.
The room was full of papers on papers. We threw everything everywhere in desperation.

Flashback to the meeting

'Kwangmin asked us to take care of that bastard.' Namjoon sighed.

'You mean, that old man what was his name..?Yong Byungchan or something?' Jimin said sitting up.

'Yeah him. Kwangmin told me that he was asking for loans. He threatened to kill him.' Namjoon growled. I could see his anger on his face.
Kwangmin must be a good friend of Namjoon's.

'I knew we should've dealt with that bastard long time ago.' Yoongi shouted.

'What happened before?' I asked Hoseok.
'He's a loan shark, asked us to pay him continually, of course we ignored him. Until he pulled a knife at Kook's throat then did we pay him a few hundred.'

'Why'd u spare him? I would've killed him straight away.'
'Coz he's got connections, if he dies then we'd lose a lot of those connections resulting in no money.' Hoseok whispered.

'Ohh ok got it.' I said showing him an ok hand gesture.
'Are we going to kill him?' Jungkook raised up the question everyone was thinking about.
'No not yet.' Namjoon replied.

'If we kill him off, we won't be able to have ownership over his stuff.' He continued.
'He's going to give ownership to his children or something?' Jimin asked.

'Exactly. You know the stuff with your will, anyways we have to take as much as we can first. Then we'll kill him.' Namjoon explained.

'But we could always threaten his children.' Jungkook suggested.
'We can't, his children have high social status. If anything happnes to them, we could get apprehended.' Namjoon answered his question.

'So we're first going to take back the money he took from Kwangmin then we'd take anything of our interest.' Namjoon smirked.

End of flashback

'Where's the stupid case!?' I snarled.
'Wait come here. Get the crowbar from my jacket.'
I walked over to Taehyung's jacket that was laid on the table. After digging through his pockets, I fished out a small crowbar and headed to Taehyung. He took it and opened up a vault.

Inside was stacks and stacks of money. Thousands... no millions.
'Quick!' Taehyung whisper-shouted as we stuffed our bags with the money.

As we got up to leave, a gun shot echoed through the four walls surrounding us.