3 | Mansion

'Ah, I'm Hee-Ra.. and I don't exactly know aha..' I nervously replied staring back at his twinkling eyes. He brushed his hair back and smiled at me softly, then turned back to the wheel.

'Stop bothering her Hoseok.' Jimin muttered whilst entering the front passenger seat.
'I wasn't.' Hoseok replied bluntly.
Jimin sighed then told Hoseok to start driving.

I looked out of the window, glancing over at the things that I was going to leave behind forever. The main thing that caught my eye was a family. A mother, father and daughter. They were laughing whilst the father carried the daughter.
I smiled and then I felt a sharp stab of pain through my heart.

JIMIN'S POV

The drive back to home was a long one. I scrolled through my phone until I looked at the rear mirror. Hee-Ra was looking down at the floor, her hands shaking.

What should I tell her? I turned around and looked at Hee-Ra.
'Hey, you ok?' I asked her. Both her and Hoseok looked at me.

Hoseok looked at me smirking and Hee-Ra lifted her head up and glared at me confused.
'Ah yeah..I'm ok, just a little tired that's all..' She replied. I nodded at her.
'We still have a long way back so you can go sleep if you want.'

'Ok' she replied.
Hoseok snorted and then coughed.
I lifted my eyebrow at him which made him face the other way.

'Oh and here, drink this, you must be thirsty.' I said passing a water bottle to Hee-Ra.
'Thanks' she replied with a small reassuring smile.

I could see the pain inflicted in her eyes. It wasn't going to be easy for her to adjust to what was going on, but I completely understood. Being sold by your own parents was a pain which could never heal. And I knew exactly how it felt.

HEE-RA'S POV

I took a few sips of water and put the bottle aside.
Slowly, I drifted to sleep..

'Hee-Ra. Hey Hee-Ra!!' Jimin whisper-shouted.
'Mm what is it..?' I replied half asleep.
'We're here.'

Those two words instantly woke me up. I hurried out of the car clutching my bag and the water bottle.
'Here let me carry it.' Hoseok said after locking the car.

'Ah it's ok don't worry ab-' but Hoseok took my bag before I could finish my sentence. He chuckled at my shocked face. 'Follow me' he said and so I did.

We were following behind Jimin, who was walking very proudly, hands in pockets and head high.

I looked up at the building which stood right in front of us.
The grand mansion towered over us proudly. Vines grew on the colossal pillars and the evening light hit the grey slated roof.
It was huge. Nothing that I was used to.

The door opened and we headed into the building.