19 | Shopping

I wore black jeans and a white turtleneck along with a brown trench coat. I slid my phone into my pocket and went downstairs.

'Let's head to the car, Tae must be waiting already.' Jimin said whilst fixing his shirt.
We headed to the car and both Taehyung and Seokjin were already inside.
Jimin and I sat in the middle and the other two at the front.

'Let's gooooo!!' Jimin yelled and we all laughed and then repeated after him.

'Do you reckon we're gonna find Seohyun?' Jimin said whilst leaning in between the front seats.
'Yeah, her shop's open today' Taehyung replied.
'Who's Seohyun?' I asked.

'She's an asset to Bangtan. Along with her brother, Seojoon. They're Namjoon's cousins.' Seokjin replied.
'She's also Taehyung's crush!' Jimin snorted.
'Eugh, how much times did I tell you, I don't like her.' Taehyung growled.

'Well you did..' Jimin laughed.
'Jimin stop teasing Tae, he needs to focus on driving right now.' Seokjin cut their conversation and then Jimin stopped talking.
'I get that they're Namjoon's cousins but why is she an asset?' I asked.

'She's helped us out many times, and her brother works with Hoseok on their tech stuff.' Seokjin replied.
'Ah ok.' I looked out of the window then scrolled through my phone.

At the mall

We arrived at the mall and Taehyung led us to a shop. It looked very luxurious and fancy from the outside but inside it looked even more beautiful.
'Hey!! You guys came!!' I turned to face the person who was talking.
She was so pretty. She had the same eyes as Namjoon and smooth silky ombré grey hair.

She was as tall as Taehyung. She must be Seohyun!
'Seohyun, how have you been?' Jimin said first.
'I've been great! It's been a while, I missed you all.' She smiled.
'Seohyun, here's the payment for before.' Seokjin handed over an envelope.

'Aish, I told you it's not necessary.' Seohyun laughed.
'Both you and your brother have helped us out so much, this is the least we could do.' Seokjin added.
'Anytime!' She replied.
Seokjin and the others walked over to the clothing area.
'You must be Hee-Ra, I'm Seohyun.' Seohyun said to me whilst reaching out her hand.
'Ah yes I am, nice to meet you!' I nervously laughed and shook her hand.

'How's Bangtan been to you?' She asked.
'They've been very nice, I heard you are Namjoon's cousin?' I asked her.
'Yes I am.. our mother's are sisters.' She replied.
'I like your store, it looks amazing!!' I gushed.
'Thank you!! You can visit anytime, ok?'
I nodded back.

After that, Seohyun and I spoke about a few things and we got to know eachother a bit more.
'Take anything you want from my store Hee-Ra, think of it as a gift from me.' She smiled.
'Ahh thank you so much!!' I responded.
'Then I'll let you go choose then.' She winked before walking off.
I strolled around the shop.
'There's so much to choose from..' I muttered.

In the end I chose a striped shirt and cargo pants. The boys all chose something too.
'Lets go guys, I'm hungry!' Seokjin frowned.
'Hyung, I'm going to stay here with Seohyun and help her out, you guys go ahead and call me when you're done.' Taehyung said.

'Ooohhh Taehyung!! Making moves again are we?!' Jimin teased.
'Jimin, are you jealous?' Seohyun chuckled whilst walking out of the back room.
'Why would I be? I got Hee-Ra!' Jimin replied whilst wrapping his arm around me.

'Hey Jimin, don't involve me in this!!' I giggled.
'Ya, what's this romantic drama I'm watching? Why am I the lonely third wheeler?' Seokjin pouted.
'Eugh you guys!!' Taehyung sighed which caused all of us to laugh.

'So what's the deal between you two?' Jimin said pointing at Taehyung and Seohyun.
'We're just friends!' Seohyun replied rapidly.
Jimin snorted and then Seohyun walked us out of the shop.

'What do you guys want to eat?' Seokjin asked.
'I don't mind anything.' I assured him.
'Ahhh I want beef Bulgogi!! I am taste it in my mouth.' Jimin said whilst licking his lips.
'Is that ok with you Hee-Ra?' Seokjin turned to look at me and I nodded back.

We went to a restaurant outside the mall and ordered our food.
Whilst we waited, we played a few games on Jimin's phone and talked about TV shows.

'Here's you're food, enjoy your meal!' The waiter smiled and placed our food on the table.
'It smells so delicious!!' Jimin said, breathing in the aroma.
'Let's eat!' Seokjin said picking up his chopsticks.
'Thank you for the food.' I said whilst digging in.

'Tae, we finished eating and we're heading back to the car..Ok we'll see you in a bit.' Jimin hung up the phone.
'What did he say?' I asked.
'He's going to come in 15 minutes, seriously what's he even doing?' Jimin scoffed.
'Let's just roam around a few more stores whilst we wait for him.' Seokjin insisted.